• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How do i download COD4PLAYER? please help.

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Ote told you to run the demo through game (until you fix this problem). Copy the demo in folder where all your recorded demo files are, and then open cod4 and type in console /demo 'demo name' and game will run it but without that fancy stuff
Actually instead of copying all the demos in that folder every time...

Just right click on a demo and change the standard program to open it to cod4/iw3mp.exe or whatever you renamed it ;)

This way you just have to double click on a demo to play it...Works for me at least..

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Ote told you to run the demo through game (until you fix this problem). Copy the demo in folder where all your recorded demo files are, and then open cod4 and type in console /demo 'demo name' and game will run it but without that fancy stuff
i tried didnt work either :/ what to do next? is there any other option or is it a STOP now ;)

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Since it appears that none of the suggested solutions actually work, I want to ask you to make a fresh demo and make Screenshots of every step you do...

Or make a video of yourself trying to play a demo etc..

This way we may be able to help you.
Sadly it's hard to help you since we can not see what you actually do..
normally it should work with either of the methods posted..

Also make Screenshots of the whole file path, when the demo is in the demo folder..