1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Houdini is Back

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alex2PRyder, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Alex2PRyder

Alex2PRyder I Love You Guys <3

Guess you can call me Houdini since I'm good at disappearing :D
    Hey! Back after a long time....missed all of you guys. College life without WiFi is ass :p. As usual I will stick around but no more COD for me. I outplayed the game but you guys are something I can't miss which is why i came back again. See ya around and will try to use less magic tricks ;).

Sammy, Trobon, Nikolic and 3 others like this.
  2. WISH

WISH Banrighted Banrighted

Welcome back Houdini :)

NO no no no, show what you got and blow my mind :p

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  3. OTe

OTe WaW Section Game Admin Donator

Welcome back again mate.:D

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  4. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Welcome back

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  5. Nikolic

Nikolic Member Member

Aw the magic pony is back again :D nice to see you have time to visit us will all your magic shows on the side :p <3

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  6. Alex2PRyder

Update : I am back yet again and I am ever so proud to see this community kicking and growing faster than ever. You guys have given me the best moments of my childhood playing together. I just wanted to say why I am so busy at the moment and why I don't login everytime ( obviously I can't forget you guys :p) . Right now I'm addicted to a game called Paladins. Most of you might know the game its popular on steam and it had a fast growing e-sports scene as well. I'm happy to say I've been playing for a Professional E-sports team this past 2 months and just won my first ever tournament. P.S The prizes are a bit meh..... But for first-timers its awesome! I will try to reach out to you guys again maybe in an update..see ya around :D

Gisbourne likes this.
  7. Alex2PRyder

How did you like my new disappearing act? :D

8. __Aboody__

__Aboody__ Rainbow Kickrighted

Welcome back! see you at the server:)

9. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

isnt that overwatch for poor? is it pay to win or...?

redzYe and Bauer like this.
  10. Alex2PRyder

its basically a TF2 hybrid similar to overwatch but much more fun in my opinion. Its not pay to win only cosmetics are if you want them, hard currency

11. WISH

WISH Banrighted Banrighted

It was magnificent xD

Alex2PRyder and Trobon like this.