• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Houdini is Back

Alex2PRyder

I Love You Guys <3
Guess you can call me Houdini since I'm good at disappearing :D
Hey! Back after a long time....missed all of you guys. College life without WiFi is ass :p. As usual I will stick around but no more COD for me. I outplayed the game but you guys are something I can't miss which is why i came back again. See ya around and will try to use less magic tricks ;).

Alex2PRyder

I Love You Guys <3
Update : I am back yet again and I am ever so proud to see this community kicking and growing faster than ever. You guys have given me the best moments of my childhood playing together. I just wanted to say why I am so busy at the moment and why I don't login everytime ( obviously I can't forget you guys :p) . Right now I'm addicted to a game called Paladins. Most of you might know the game its popular on steam and it had a fast growing e-sports scene as well. I'm happy to say I've been playing for a Professional E-sports team this past 2 months and just won my first ever tournament. P.S The prizes are a bit meh..... But for first-timers its awesome! I will try to reach out to you guys again maybe in an update..see ya around :D

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
Update : I am back yet again and I am ever so proud to see this community kicking and growing faster than ever. You guys have given me the best moments of my childhood playing together. I just wanted to say why I am so busy at the moment and why I don't login everytime ( obviously I can't forget you guys :p) . Right now I'm addicted to a game called Paladins. Most of you might know the game its popular on steam and it had a fast growing e-sports scene as well. I'm happy to say I've been playing for a Professional E-sports team this past 2 months and just won my first ever tournament. P.S The prizes are a bit meh..... But for first-timers its awesome! I will try to reach out to you guys again maybe in an update..see ya around :D
isnt that overwatch for poor? is it pay to win or...?