1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi guys

Discussion in '(Non-)Members announcements' started by Erwin, May 11, 2015.

1. Erwin

Erwin The Nabster

As u might already know i left community and didn't feel the need to make big deal out of it so i didn't make a thread, and after ppl pm me i decided to do so. After all guess i should make a proper goodbye.

I had thoughts about leaving for quite a while now but guess i was to big of a coward to do so. Like i sad earlier i got tiered of ppl leaving and most guys cause of whom i joined this community are gone in some way. Cant find my use here anymore, not much to give or take. Not trilled for cod anymore and playing have become just a bad habit of mine which takes me to much free time. There's also college and real life problems taking its toll on me.

Want to thank u all for allowing me the privilege to be part of this community and hope it will be here in years to come. Had great 1 year ride which i wont forget. If u need something u can find my Skype account.

Erwin signing out

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    PhOenix likes this.
  2. Heimdall

Heimdall LMG/Sniper-[No]Skiller

Wtf.... Just wtf... U made an strong man cry dude.... :(
    ´┐╝anyway good luck in real life
    Appreciate ur work and time here... hope u keep ur ass in our servers....

3. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Good that you created a thread with a short explanation. Take care! :)

4. Horrow

Horrow Member Member

=.= not going to say goodbye to you ^^ see you when I see you :) take care and rock that history <3

//Edit: Still mad :3

5. WarDog21

WarDog21 woofwoof

take care and enjoy life ;)

6. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Nice to see a goodbye from you now. :) Stay safe and good luck in real life!

7. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Glad to see an official announcement to your JFF folk :) Take care with real life stuff, see you in-game ;)

8. Gr1m Reaper

Gr1m Reaper Acta non verba

Respect regained for you mate. Enjoy your rl and stay out of trouble, do well in college and be happy. See you around maybe :)

9. PhOenix

PhOenix BOOBs Lover Banrighted

stay safe and good luck in real life m8:);)

10. Smokva

Smokva Member Member

Funny thing I see you more now that you left xD

Well orange or not, as long as you are here its ok.

Keep us updated on your studies and good luck with rl!

[Integral]Ceph, ElementX and Horrow like this.
  11. Horrow

Horrow Member Member

What smokeee said ^^