• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey :-/

Hello JFF,

First of all I'd like to apologize for being inactive several months without mentioning a word. I shouldn't have left the way I did. I disappointed a lot of people who I promised to help.

... Sorry for the trouble and anger I caused. I'd like to apologize especially to those who are/were working on the new website. I promised to help you but I left when I was needed the most which was a huge mistake. If you're wondering why I left, well it may sound stupid but i feel uncomfortable with telling it right now right here cause it's personal. I had some trouble and stuff to do in my life and simply had no space for something else. (If you really want to know it, contact me) I pretty much ****** up everything I worked for. I hope that some of you can forgive me, however I understand if you the majority isn't going to do so.

Greetings lReborn :[

land1987 said:
yes great welcome back for u mate.. and hope u can also try join again JFF
Well I definitely would like to but I think that there are too many people who I disappointed, especially Thunder to whom I promised to help with the new website etc. I will try to apply again but not now. Maybe in the future but I think the time hasn't come yet.

Hey mate, Hope you are good! life come before games!!

Kindda wonder where is my recruit partner went to?!?!

Hope to see you again even on forum because u have been great help here!

IedU

Winter has come.
Reborn!! :D you're alive!! xD
don't worry man, we were actually just wondering where did you go ^^ Nice to see you back!

Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot to me <3 I will try to apply again for JFF in maybe a month or two. I want to proof you guys first that I'm active again.
See you in-game :)