1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by frosteeeh, Feb 2, 2017.

1. frosteeeh

frosteeeh Registered

Hello.

I'm not sure if I have the right clan. I'm looking for a group of lads I used to play with a long time ago, used to play COD2 a lot and I'm seeing if I have the right clan. Used to be in a clan called jff for a while so worth a try on here. It's probably going back now about 12+ years ago now, people I remember were Merchie, Nofoez (Kraiig), Calv, Malli, there was a few of us though, I used to go by the name of vanfrost, or Van_Frost.

2. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

Well Call of Duty 2 was released about 11 years and a few months ago. Additionally, this clan was established in 2009 so I don't think it's the right JFF :p However, welcome to the forum and hope to see ya around! :)

3. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Welcome on forum

Enjoy on servers

4. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

@Vlado did you even read what he wrote? he asked a specific question about old players he used to knew and played with. Not really an introduction.

And @frosteeeh i searched the names of players you mentioned on our COD2 server and did not find any one of them. Not the JFF you are looking for

Uriel, OTe and Gisbourne like this.
  5. frosteeeh

frosteeeh Registered

Sorry to trouble you guys!

6. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

wow, You sounds like a dinosaur - older than me.... :p

Anyway, feel free to play on our servers and if you dont find your old JFFs M8s, you may allways try here to find a new ones - just have a look aroud on the forums - there are nice guide how to spend a nice time here :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    ElementX likes this.
  7. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Saw it that he is back on game after big pause
    We have cod2 server,so think he will play on us

Just wish him welcome