1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by redzYe, Mar 8, 2017.

1. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

So since I Accidently found cod4 on my old Had, I decided to play it again.

So for starters..
    My name is Kevin aka. redzYe, some of you may already know me.
    I am 25 years old and live in Germany, near Cologne. I work as an event technican, so my playing times pretty much varies.. I also am already married and I got a cute little daughter (4month). I mainly play between 21:00 and 02:00 GMT+1

I have started playing this game 2007 and was even playing competitive back then. (cb, esl) nowadays, I had to make the experience, I pretty much suck, so don't be so harsh to me :D

After I found cod again, I decided to check up all my old profiles, just to notice.. Xfire=gone... clanbase =gone...they even deleted my esl profile haha..
    BTW. There I noticed, I got freaking old comparing back then haha :D

Well, if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

For those who already know me, glad to see you. For those who don't, glad to meet you. :D

Kind regards
    redzYe

ElementX, lifeboy, Bauer and 2 others like this.
  2. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

Hi redzYe
    Welcome on forum and have fun on the servers.:)

3. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Saw you on JFF 3

Welcome on forum,enjoy on servers

4. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

welcome

5. redzYe

Thank you guys for your welcome.
    I look forward to being part of this community. I've met a lot of nice people and I am looking forward in playing with you guys. :D

Hey Vlado, yes I remember playing with you. Glad to see you :D

Yes I am mainly on server 3 ;)
    BTW. Is there a server list? With all jff server? And also do you guys have an SnD Only server?

6. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

7. redzYe

Thank you for the address. Saw them now, I think I will stick with server 3 then ;)

Glad to see a community as active as this one for cod4. Really love this game :D

Also, just read about the addon you created. I would like to pay my respect to the founders of that program. Kinda brings back some memories of the good old xfire.(even though they are two total different programs).

Just thought you guys need an extra thanks for your great work. I will download it later on to test it :D

Maybe see you in-game later

lifeboy, -Sierra-, OTe and 1 other person like this.