• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello guys. Application here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptMacMillan

Revenge Solves Everything
  • In-game name : CptMacMillan
  • Why do you want to join ? : Its one from my 3 favorites servers for me to play
  • Which games do you play ? : CoD 4
  • Which servers do you play on ? : =[JFF]= Cracked Server #1
  • When do you play (time + timezone) ? : I play every 2 days. from 10:00 a.m to 01:00pm i join random between those hours to play
  • What can you do to make JFF better ? : I played on this server quiet a lot and want to prevent hackers from joining, and i want to make players enjoy the game instead of tilting because of hackers
  • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : I have downloaded the Addon

If i am to be accepted know this. Im only playing on =[JFF]= Cracked Server #1 im not interested on any other game basides CoD 4!!

Last edited:

Trappz

Who dis? ^*^
Kickrighted
You successfully created your "Want to join" application.
Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not.
Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules, our ranking system and have fun!
Thanks for your understanding and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.