1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halp COD WAW

Discussion in 'Problems & Solutions' started by Shaikan, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted Member

some1 knows whats that problem i load to some maps ages for no reason. I jumped on server or just map switched but i had loading bar empty and it was not at all loading or when i tried to reconnect to server it said setting up game... witch normally takes like 1 sec to load but here game hangs on it and nothing happens. and its only happening to me yesterday i had no such problem. restarting the game helps a litlle bit i have no lags too and my ping is stable. whats the problem boys :<.

2. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

That happens sometimes on cod4 too. As far as I know, in cod4, it's game bug which make you or crash your game or disconnect you from the server. So maybe it's the same on cod5

3. Shaikan

the thing is it doesnt crash my game i can press escape on loading screen or when it says setting up gaem and it gets me back to main menu no crsahes or drops to desktop xd.

4. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

Similar thing was happening to me, I play for few maps and then 1 map loads for ages, come to and end and kicks me out but then i just re-enter and play. It solved on itself tho :D

5. Shaikan

hmm maybe it will fix itself, maybe server lags dunno it never happened to me before tho ;p

6. Shaikan

so anyone came up for an idea how to fix it ?
    i have no clue what is this nor how to fix it xd