1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hackers always on server #3

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by Atilla, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Atilla

Atilla Registered

Hello,i just wanted to make a couple suggestions and critics to the way the hackers are dealt with, at least on the Server #3 because that's where i play.
    The whole process of getting a demo then posting it here is ridicules and unnecessarily long.
    We the players (and admins) know who is cheating and instead getting banned immediately we have to wait while hacker is ruining games for hours or even days.
    I understand that the system in place is to ensure that there's no mistakes made and wrong people getting banned but i think the model that works perfectly is letting the community decide like in Cs:go.

Just a suggestion

2. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

No evidence no ban. If we had a diffrent system many of our own members including myself whould be falsly banned.

If bans are taking too long just help us out a bit, we are just humans (http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/forums/ban-request.15/).

We do not always need to take another demo if we can prove that the cheater was previously perm banned.

The problem with letting the community decide who cheats and who doesnt is that 99% of the people just dont understand what cheats look like. This game is quite old and thats why there are people with many years of experience who can play better than newer players think is possible without cheats.

3. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

if the player if obvious, like aimbot, it doesnt take more then 1 minute for him to get a ban, from a report to a member connecting and making a demo and then a ban. same goes for no recoil and obvious wallers. Only if the player knows how to hide his cheat, does it take longer. And BTW, how long do you think it would take to gather all the members of this community to decide on a ban?! My suggestion is that you start using command !report name reason, like !report hyb aimbot (example) and see how fast he gets a ban ( in case he is cheating )

4. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

I have to disagree with you.
    There always is at least one kickrighted or above online. And if by any chance you need to post it on the forum and actually wait, we are truly sorry for that. But that's the system.

Just follow ElementX exact instructions.
    !report [playername] [reason]
    It is very important to add the name and the reason or it will not work.

If we would let the community decide, in a week we would have no players left. We have people in this community who make 30 reports a month.. But only 2 of them are actually hacking..

I know, this would be the only way to prevent hyb from owning us too much, but no...

So if by Any chance you really need to wait until someone is actually banned, just go spectate and be patient for a bit..

Gisbourne, ElementX and Hybrid like this.
  5. Hybrid

more like 30 times a day. and 0.1 of them are cheating.

Anyways, as redzYe said, the system we got works. most 'cheaters' who dont get banned acually dont cheat

__Aboody__, ElementX and redzYe like this.
  6. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

There are also rage reports, reason:hacker aka I dont like this guy because he can play

__Aboody__ likes this.
  7. ElementX

oooooo i just woke up when i saw this thread so i didnt figure he meant the players decide if they want to kick or ban someone. Yeeah , that would be wonderful, i once got kicked from a server i was admin on, i had to bind a fuuking ban line so i could ban the suckers that were kicking me. O yee, i would like to see the results of that "system" :confused::eek:

8. Atilla

Atilla Registered

The result would be less toxic community but that's for another topic,Will be making demos in the future to help with the fight.

9. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

You'd have the opposite, csgo just kicks anyone who doesn't do what 3-4 people don't like. "oh no, he's camping. Not that I will check to see that it follows the rules and is fine, but becuz i too fikk 2 fink 4 maself i juzz donee wannaa playy wuz sum1 hoo dont plae wiv ak loik mee... CYKAA BLYAT" and all that jazz.

Different playstyles are allowed, as long as not cheating, play as you like, thats the point to JFF servers, to have fun how you want. You want less toxic, than anyone who is different or better than the average joe, will get banned indiscriminately. Csgo is utter trash, sorry to those who like it but it is one of the worst communities and games out there, behind Reague of Regends. What's the point of making #3 even more trashy XD and I'm someone who loves my trash. (see sig below). :|

TL;DR:
    How about, no. :p

But if you keep making demos, that helps a lot more. 99% people rightfully banned is better than large number of anyone banned for no reason. Demos take time, but quality needs time :)
    [[Why do you think humans take 9 months in the womb, we must be all so fabulous]]

10. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

Ye, cause the server will be empty. Cuase clean players would be kicked/banned and they would stop comming to the server. You accused me of wallhack on server 2, so here we go....

__Aboody__ likes this.
  11. Hybrid

i cant even count how often i was accused of aimbot...

ZionLion and __Aboody__ like this.
  12. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

I thought thats because you cant count.. :O

13. ElementX

SOMEONE CALL 911!! WE HAVE A BURN VICTIM !!

11111346_813452125414017_1982046361_n.jpg

14. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

ElementX and redzYe like this.
  15. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

Im disagree with TS, cos i saw how this **** works on the other servs:
    Vote: kick trololo, say "yes" or "no"
    *thinks* Who is this trololo at all and what he did ? Naah, who cares, **** him!
    *typing* yes

Thanks, i'll bind this **** at F1))
    Damn, now u must to fix my translator, mister

KonZone, CmD, OTe and 2 others like this.
  16. KonZone

KonZone Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

CS GO will only let you vote on a player if you have reached a certain rank, won 150 games and your reports are somewhat accurate. You can also only vote on players with same or lower rank than yours and you will actually have to watch a replay of the player. If there actually was a ranking system in cod4 I doubt most people in public servers would actually qualify to vote.
    Edit: For bans that is, as for kicks you can actually get banned for kicking too many players because of abuse.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    ElementX and Gisbourne like this.
  17. Atilla

Atilla Registered

I mean in Cs:go cracked servers like Jff, not official.