1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guitar Help xD

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Zaid, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Zaid

Zaid Kickrighted Kickrighted

hi recently i bought guitar but i dont know too much about it so if anyone here to teach me guitar xD

OTe likes this.
  2. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

3. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

here brother :D

Zaid likes this.
  4. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Its about using a capo. Whats the point in using a capo when you cant even play guitar?

I would suggest you @Zaid to learn few basic chords (A, Am, D, Dm, G, C, E, Em). Start with this, try to train your hand to play it as much clean as possible. Next step is changing chords. Play only with those i mentioned and try switching between them. All the point is to train your hand - the beginning is always hard (hand ache is normal, rip fingers skin as well). You need to feel how much power is required to play clean and how to set your hand properly. Thats for a start, not using a capo ;)

Zaid, ElementX, Trobon and 3 others like this.
  5. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

this maybe helps

Zaid and ElementX like this.
  6. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Just take some lessons. Why did you buy a guitar in the first place? :)

7. Zaid

Zaid Kickrighted Kickrighted

@GammaDeltaII because i like it and i want to make busy my self i know little bit about it and in Saudi Arab guitar player charge 50 riyal for one hour and i think its too much i know i can learn online thats why i asked here i will not pay anyone :p:p:p @Gisbourne can you tell me what this is called
    is he using scale ? what we call it in guitar language scale or riff