• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Song :)

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
In the past we had a JFF YouTube song/music channel, i really dont know if it still exist! Perhaps someone could put Some effort in iT and make it up to date again ^^

I see quite Often new threads with new songs ;)
Hmm arent there any problems with Copyright ? I mean especially the Songs posted on the top... But good idea. And i think the JFF radio still exist. :)

Fobus

Registered
You dont need to upload them yourself. There are official artists' channels on youtube. Many have VeVo channels on youtube. Plus all the illegal ones. The worst youtube can do is deleted those videos.

And we only need to create playlist(s) on JFF channel out of publicly available videos.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
In the past we had a JFF YouTube song/music channel, i really dont know if it still exist! Perhaps someone could put Some effort in iT and make it up to date again ^^

I see quite Often new threads with new songs ;)
If this still exist could be a great idea everyone could add a song to the playlist and we could have a nice and varied playlist :)

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
If this still exist could be a great idea everyone could add a song to the playlist and we could have a nice and varied playlist :)
Yeahh maybe something like a Gaming playlist or a relax Playlist.
Or someone can make a topic like: "What song are you listening to now?"
Never gets old, always updated and you can post like any song without restrictions like "good song", "song in bad times" or "worst song" etc.
Ohh yes :) Someone could open a thread (maybe me) with in we create some Playlist. Maybe we can collect right here some Playlists.

My ideas:
- Gaming
-relax
;)

And of course everyone is invited too post here :)

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Yeahh maybe something like a Gaming playlist or a relax Playlist.

Ohh yes :) Someone could open a thread (maybe me) with in we create some Playlist. Maybe we can collect right here some Playlists.

My ideas:
- Gaming
-relax
;)

And of course everyone is invited too post here :)
About this, if we make a youtube channel could be better, every song that is asked/suggestion on a thread/post could be there instead of each song have to click on play :)

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
About this, if we make a youtube channel could be better, every song that is asked/suggestion on a thread/post could be there instead of each song have to click on play :)
Ohh yeah.. You're absolutly right :) But who will do that? (okay mybe me xD) But a YT channel means also more work ^^, so I think it isn't possible that just one person leads the channel ;)

True.north

Banrighted
Banrighted
One of the best sLOVEnian bands Elvis Jackson was invited by US embasy in sLOVEnia to do a remake of REM song Loosing my religion! The whole idea was to do a tribute album when REM stoped playing! Here is what was created by this reggae/rock band! Tell me what you think! :D