• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

giveaway!

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Last edited by a moderator:

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
i dont see a terms of service button. Since its saving personal data you have to inform everyone participating about the new eu data regulations.
https://ec.europa.eu/commission/pri...ction/2018-reform-eu-data-protection-rules_en

i am too sure about laws for giveaways, but i am pretty sure you cant fake one, its fraud. i whould be carefull doing something like this where its unclear what the prize is.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH, if you dont wanna join then dont LOL :D

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
I really dont want to be mean. I am just saying that you should copy how other youtubers do their giveaways.
use services like gleam, they will make sure that the legal framework is solid.

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
I really dont want to be mean. I am just saying that you should copy how other youtubers do their giveaways.
use services like gleam, they will make sure that the legal framework is solid.
yeah bro, i understand you, but, i am not that big yet you know, so it will take some time, i was thinkin this is just for fun, to make a giveaway this early just to try it out and see how it works, never done this before tho :D

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Retired Admin
I'd listen to @Hybrid if I were you. Go and google "sweepstakes" laws and regulations. You can't just run a giveaway like this. Especially when you run it internationally (online), it is subject to a lot of different rules and regulations. I'm pretty sure your giveaway is illegal — in several ways actually. :eek:

YouTube guidelines
Instagram guidelines

More importantly — OK, maybe not —, you are breaking our forum rules. :p
2. No Spamming and Advertising

We do not allow advertisements of any type, such as links to other sites or servers with promotion purposes, [...] Any kind of advertising [...] can result in a warning or directly in a ban, following administrator’s discretion.

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
I'd listen to @Hybrid if I were you. Go and google "sweepstakes" laws and regulations. You can't just run a giveaway like this. Especially when you run it internationally (online), it is subject to a lot of different rules and regulations. I'm pretty sure your giveaway is illegal — in several ways actually. :eek:

YouTube guidelines
Instagram guidelines

More importantly — OK, maybe not —, you are breaking our forum rules. :p
if you think this is advertising then just delete the thread because i didnt mean to break the ''rules'' and i am not forcing anyone to do anything, i was thinkin just to be kind and for fun..... but it seems like you all is jumping on me right now :/

Pls @WaRRirOzz stop posting bullshiit everytime. Makes just no sense, as the others said google first regulations and such things.
I read your answers and am really thinking damn how stupid can he be?
with bullshit you mean???? beside this thread??

so again, no need to fight about this, im done writing in this thread, just DELETE it, im sorry, im outta this thread.