1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give me a dam advil.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by jaggedmaninc, Sep 29, 2016.

1. jaggedmaninc

jaggedmaninc Registered

Hey all ,, me again... Most of ya have seen me on server 3 hc... I do love playing on your servers... And try to have fun.... But lately ,, one person keeps harassing me about cheating.. Pretty much every time .. But im getting to the point where im getting fed up that I don't want to play.... Here and there I get the odd person ,that's fine .... but I feel my temper getting the best of me .... the person is schwudi ,,,I didn't spell her name right but im sure someone knows the spelling.... There was one member on that warned her about it and that a person could be banned .. I tell her every time if she has a problem report me and stfu..... Im almost thinking ill get banned first for my language cause shes being such a ****...

I doubt there is much anyone can do ,,, so when I get reported for swearing it will be directed at her....

And it really ruins my experience.... I think I've been overall a pretty good sport on here ,, and ive grown to like playing against and with a number of you .... But I need her to stop with her ****...

Any way , that's my meltdown for the evening...

2. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

That is just + for you when players says that you cheat.Next time answer him with ; Thanks

Dont worry mate,we will again try to keep chat clean in game
    Try relax and enjoy in game,dont give plesaure some kids to destroy your free evening
    You also can report him in game next time,like "!report Vlado spam"

Cheers

OTe and Thanos like this.
  3. Hybrid

Hybrid Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

If i see her ingame i will tell her to get a demo on her own and post it on forum because i dont believe you cheat.
    The behaviour you described is against multiple rules of us (spam, whining, destroying other peoples game) and will be punished in the future.
    there been players in the past that we teached not to report for wh anymore but for the more obvious cheats (aim, nr, koncept)

Besides that i will give you a personal advice, i been called a cheater by a ton of people before. Things changed within 1 day, when they began to say that i am really skilled.
    How did i do it? Everything is explained in this section: http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/forums/want-to-join.97/
    Check it out ;)

4. jaggedmaninc

jaggedmaninc Registered

Yea ,, I probably just let her get under my skin. I don't usually get too annoyed with anyone one person on this server... Ill try to relax when shes on .. I think I just hit a boiling point and needed to rant to someone over it...
    Hard to believe ive been playing this game since it first came out back in 2007 ....

5. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

He was already a member, some time ago, he knows perfectly what to do to join :p
    That member who warned her was me.
    I will check the chat log to see that, @jaggedmaninc I'm going to ask you to make a screenshot about every single sh1.t that she write you.
    If checking the chatlog I see that she keeps the exactly thing, which I told her to stop doing that, she will get a week temp ban.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  6. jaggedmaninc

jaggedmaninc Registered

Yea i tell everyone im a retired member... lol... And yea i do know how to join....
    By the way i do appreciate u taking the time to warn her on the server...
    I don't really want her banned ,,, I just want her to either report me or take a video and send it in.... So ill try to not take her so seriously , but i will take screenshots if she keeps getting carried away...
    i think maybe some people find it hard to believe and old guy 46 can still play this game... But here i am...

7. el-cuxillito

She got the warn after sometime accusing you and me.
    I also told her that if she has any kind of problem, make a demo and post it here.
    If people can't effort that others can be better, cause they got some expirience playing, is not our problem.

Anf if she didn't learn, when I warned here, it's time to try other way. Maybe she will never learn, but if we don't try, we will never know.

8. el-cuxillito

And sadly here we go.

51474 [​IMG] 79.198.77.117 Whinning/Insulting SchnudiWudi SchnudiWudi el-cuxillito Exp: 2016-10-09 03:18:50

jaggedmaninc, Hybrid and GammaDeltaII like this.