• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gameplays/Videos (no CoD)

True.north

Banrighted
Banrighted
yeaaah... f*cking field ops and his f*cking artillery support, sweet:D also i hate a soldier with bazooka/panzerfaust, oh god:confused:.. buuuuut the best memories r the knives battles XD hahahah, for me, its still funny:D:D
I used to start playing at 7 pm and went to work at 6 am, feeling like crap, but those were the best times just playing with bunch of my friends! Yeah those panzerfaust idiots made me mad also! But there was a cure for them! You picked up a mortar, got one of your friends playing field ops, and the mayhame started! :p He would give you ammo, and droped an airstrike or artillery on those who got to close to you! I used to have 150-0 scores with mortar! But I must say, I only played servers with original maps, never liked those "fictional maps"

I used to have 150-0 scores with mortar!
oh, u remind me.. i also hate mortar XD i like medic&thompson, his adrenaline and that, he can heal himself or revive my teammates:D. my favorite maps: Siwa Oasis and Goldrush and i only played at orignal maps too:). it was a long time ago so i dont know "fictional maps". when i played wolfenstein i was 10-11 years old but, haha yeees, i was a little slayer:D

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
Back before there was JFF.Lyzone there was [[Da]]Lyzone and later on [PG]Lyzone. DA-drift andreas / PG - paramount gaming.

I was an admin on probably THE most popular/well-known GTA San Andreas drift servers. We had a big ol' community of youtube montage makers and I was one of them. lol Ahh the good old times, here is one of my old videos from back in the day I made with one of my buddies out of boredom.

Here is a video by w3st1337 one of the best players back in the day

Here is an old promo for the server made by the community leader Don Limito.

Ironically this shitty promo by one of our casual players got 50x more views LMAO, but I guess "all press was good press".

BR3

Banrighted
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Back before there was JFF.Lyzone there was [[Da]]Lyzone and later on [PG]Lyzone. DA-drift andreas / PG - paramount gaming.

I was an admin on probably THE most popular/well-known GTA San Andreas drift servers. We had a big ol' community of youtube montage makers and I was one of them. lol Ahh the good old times, here is one of my old videos from back in the day I made with one of my buddies out of boredom.

Here is a video by w3st1337 one of the best players back in the day

Here is an old promo for the server made by the community leader Don Limito.

Ironically this shitty promo by one of our casual players got 50x more views LMAO, but I guess "all press was good press".

There was another racing server called ESC. It was before 2008 i guess. My friends used to play there a lot. But our main server was LVP. We played 3-4 years in LVP. Soo much gang wars and prop hunting. It was so alive haha. We did every stupid action and drove everywhere possible in the map. My fav was driving Sandking over hills and listening radio K-DST. Damn memories...