1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 fury:glitch

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by __Aboody__, May 11, 2017.

1. __Aboody__

__Aboody__ Registered

1.Name of Rule Breaker/Cheater?fury

2.What rule/cheat?(aimbot, wallhack...etc.)glitch

3.Server?.#3 shot0003.jpg

4.Proofs?(demo)

2. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

Listen Abo, I'll tell you what the problem is.
    I looked at the connection log and today two fury's name player to be played, then I looked at the report log for the addon. Well the problem starts here, I found no report!!!
    Out of curiosity I checked your chat log, and things like that I found such as eg.: !glitct Be, !calladmin o_O This abt. so much info for us, like if write in the chat !hakunamatata
    There are two ways to report give us in game:

• !report [user] [reason]
    • !calladmin [user] [reason]
    Please these take into account when you help us, that we may help you.:)

-Sierra-, __Aboody__ and ElementX like this.
  3. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

glitches are non-cheat type of rule braking, and for most of the players its kick first and then temp ban, if that player really wants it. So i suggest you warn the player yourself and then do the report in-game if he continues to glitch. if no admins come on server to react, then do the report on forum. But, if you know a player, and he knows these rules, or if he had a temp ban for this before, then you do the forum report and we can try one last time to educate him.

-Sierra-, OTe and __Aboody__ like this.
  4. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

There is just one, it's the same one. Just his IP and ISP changed, that happend when your ISP has server on other country and you are not that far from the border line. (?) Plus if you follow sirFelix connection you will see when were both at the same time on server.
    I will not make actions here, for this time. Although @redzYe reported and warned him.

PS: I think he is using a VPN to connect to our servers.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  5. OTe

I know, in fact I saw the GUID the same.:) Actually the correct report wanted to put the emphasis.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  6. __Aboody__

__Aboody__ Registered

ok mate:p and thank you all #
    el-cuxillito #
    ElementX # #OTe

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    ElementX and OTe like this.
  7. OTe

__Aboody__ likes this.