• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FTB Monster Server

Ardens

Arma Guy
Retired Admin
Hey guys,

As you know the last bukkit server ended up dying out so just created a simple FTB Monster sever. It is for legit accounts only (Non-cracked) and is Whitelisted. If you wish to be whitelisted, simply reply below with your in-game name.

Cheers,
Ardens

i personally have found FTB to be a bit resource hungry, loads of memory leaks. have you tried Technik (tekit) servers? they run super stable, and fairly easy to manage. i have mentioned in a different thread, that if there is going to be another MC or Mc like server, (tekit, FTB, etc) that i could probably get a few players. won't be more than 10, but its a start.

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
We don't have MC server at the moment and I think we won't have in the near future or even at all. We have too less active Members. Sorry.
(Correct me if I'm wrong. :))

We don't have MC server at the moment and I think we won't have in the near future or even at all. We have too less active Members. Sorry.
(Correct me if I'm wrong. :))
yeh, i read that in thunders thread too. i used to be on it all the time. and since then, ive gotten a huge network of "miners", but that's about all they do. one or 2 play cod. currently im playing on an SA server, only because of the ping. im watching all the threads regarding MC incase, some day there's another MC server for JFF. Thanks Torbon.