• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

!fps and !fov

don't know if this got suggested once.
i recommand !fps and !fov cmds. will help players customize their own game. increasing fps is good to have a smooth ride as well as players will be satisfied enough to play in ur servers without any fps drops or something which will lead to fair, sweet and intense gameplay as an income. customizing fov is also a great way to choose ur own setting and it's really fun to maximize ur fov and run, sneak and jump around playfully just like a badass.
i already know that some other servers also use those cmds, but according to my experiance. they are really useful !

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
don't know if this got suggested once.
i recommand !fps and !fov cmds. will help players customize their own game. increasing fps is good to have a smooth ride as well as players will be satisfied enough to play in ur servers without any fps drops or something which will lead to fair, sweet and intense gameplay as an income. customizing fov is also a great way to choose ur own setting and it's really fun to maximize ur fov and run, sneak and jump around playfully just like a badass.
i already know that some other servers also use those cmds, but according to my experiance. they are really useful !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

2019 and you still need edited config to "increasing fps is good to have a smooth ride" LOL

My Smartphone can run this game....

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
You should remember that not everyone is allowed to get the newest machine.
You dont need the newest machine to run Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare from 2008...

• CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better.
  • CPU SPEED: 2.4 GHz dual core or better.
  • RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for Windows Vista.
  • VIDEO CARD: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. ...
  • HARDWARE T&L: Yes.
  • DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0c.

And for me any config editing to "have a better view" like remove grass, smoke, for better spotting the enemies its kind of cheating.
  • "Play the game as it was created by the developers" @JFFADMIN - I dont remember where was that post and who wrote it.

Last edited:

kVN#

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
You dont need the newest machine to run Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare from 2008...

• CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better.
  • CPU SPEED: 2.4 GHz dual core or better.
  • RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for Windows Vista.
  • VIDEO CARD: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. ...
  • HARDWARE T&L: Yes.
  • DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0c.

My phone :

CPU: HUAWEI Kirin 970 Achtkern CPU +i7 Co. Prozessor
CPU SPEED: 4x 2,36 GHz, 4x 1,80 GHz
RAM: 6Gb
VIDEO CARD: Mali-G72 MP12 GPU

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
My phone :

CPU: HUAWEI Kirin 970 Achtkern CPU +i7 Co. Prozessor
CPU SPEED: 4x 2,36 GHz, 4x 1,80 GHz
RAM: 6Gb
VIDEO CARD: Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
Stick windows on it and away you go:p

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
Just gave my suggestion, i thought i would help or something but it's too kind from you to answer me like that.
Please, dont take it so personally. If I offended you - I am sorry. Its just, you know, this game is over 10 years old and by now every one should know how to increase FPS (if not by hardware, so by software), or to fix IWD/PB issiues.

You are really welcome to the forums, but a little advice, if you start a new topic - make it a uniqe, not the same like many other topics. If you have some on you mind, check if there is a one with it and just pin in to it. Try to keep forums "clean", organise and as less spam as possible.

kVN#

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Please, dont take it so personally. If I offended you - I am sorry. Its just, you know, this game is over 10 years old and by now every one should know how to increase FPS (if not by hardware, so by software), or to fix IWD/PB issiues.

You are really welcome to the forums, but a little advice, if you start a new topic - make it a uniqe, not the same like many other topics. If you have some on you mind, check if there is a one with it and just pin in to it. Try to keep forums "clean", organise and as less spam as possible.
Wow, since when are you so mature? :p