1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

I was playing at bloc sab few minutes ago, and cause my team was much more weaker than enemies, i take bomb and hide with it in pool, i was holding it about 3 or 5 minutes, just tactical waiting till my teammates release some of way, i didnt hide only, i was helping hold side frome there enemies comes, but anyway, one guy get me. And same moment i was switching to the specs by some "noname" JFF, only tag without name. When i ask for what, no one answers, only tuga began to threaten, about next time ban for holding bomb, but who cares what tuga says, hes no one and his name nothing.
    1) As i know here is no rule about holding bomb.
    2) Why guy who switched me, didnt show his nik name? If you do ****, then at least take responsibility for yourself, not hide yourself.
    3) This is fucking first time i saw about someone was kicked for this, never before. not on sab when bomb camp, not at SD when camp at base in atack till end.

FFS

lifeboy likes this.
  2. lifeboy

lifeboy I Will Be Watching You Banrighted Donator

I did that. I didn't kick you and. I just move to spectator. Play object or camp wait bom?

OTe likes this.
  3. The_sky_was_pink

I mean switched, but anyway it was no problem to player chechensky to get me there, only for u and crybaby Tuga.
    You did not use your powers objectively, as there is no rule that you can not keep a bomb.
    Than lets kick, base campmers in atack at SD. Anyone who stops with bomb at SAB. Wallbangers and respkillers. And rest of mf. Cos they play not obj.

My tactic was in waitin untill my team clean the way to ur bomb spot. Why i must run and die when ur team is resp killing mine ? Why u not dicided to switch some players and make teams were balanced with forces ? Cause its fun for u play like on zombie mod with respkilling nubs who was not so lucky and mr. Random puts them all in one team ?

lifeboy likes this.
  4. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Guys, please use your forum name with jff tag while playing. This is to all of the members, quick reminder cause as i can see players on a server are still and constantly confused. Its said every second admin meeting. Use undercover names only while recording demos. There is no point to hide yourself from regular players.
    We had some discussion about whether apply rule like that or not, it was few months ago. But nothing was said offcially as i remember.

Yabwon, Trobon, OTe and 1 other person like this.
  5. lifeboy

Okay its all my mistakes :(
    sorry
    I think still I am doing my job truly

The_sky_was_pink, ElementX and OTe like this.
  6. The_sky_was_pink

Yes. It was a little misunderstanding. You still my favorite admin )

redzYe, OTe and lifeboy like this.
  7. Yabwon

Yabwon Senior Admin Senior Admin Donator

Yes, it was reminded several times in admin meeting post and still some members ignore it...

I do not jugde anyone in this case, but please, remember about one of the most important rule - "Keep Using Common Sense".

Trobon, OTe, Gisbourne and 1 other person like this.
  8. lifeboy

after this if i say any explanation it's not good . good lesson for me and it will not happen again

The_sky_was_pink and OTe like this.
  9. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Kickrighted

From my point of view.
    You are a little bit wrong. If you camp with the bomb you won't help to your team to leave the respawn place (cause they will keep respawning near you), either you won't follow the objective.
    If you felt into, by using auto-assing, a team which is just yourself against everyone, then carry the team and help them and don't get everyone stuck on a map. It's just a game sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Sometimes you will have to die to be able to win, others you will be the killer who take the victory for your team and others won't care what you do you will lose anyways.
    For me @lifeboy took a good decision, cause he was allowing to everyone else to follow the game type or end the map.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Trobon, True.north, Sammy and 3 others like this.
  10. The_sky_was_pink

Okey, lets talk about situation, because you judge without knowing the details.
    1) Teammates dont resp near bomber, they resp there cause its one free place on map to resp, both builds was captured and controled by enemies.
    2) Same time i was covering flanc, i get even streak and heli, cause enemies was focus on me. My strategy was correct, time i used to keep bomb behind and take all attention on me, was enough fom my mates to release left from pool build. They took up positions in it and began resp there and the spawn concentration near me has fallen so much, what would enough to the enemies get me inside entrance of the pool. This only confirms the incorrectness of your judgment and the correctness of the tactics I have chosen.
    3) Yes it's just a game, but sometimes you feel you can do something more for team, like i was doing with bomb holding. In this case, you judge one-sidedly, only from the side of the opposing team, as if to pressdown and respkill its a one way to win the game. For me, not the only one and I chose tactics not forbidden by the rules. Justice must be based on laws, otherwise it is lynching.
    4) Im always play teamgame, i'm not kind of score fapers like Ninja, who leaving the map if his team suck hard) Holding a bomb is a normal practice, in order to win the team a little time. Initially, you built your reasoning on the fact that teammates are respawn next to me, which is fundamentally wrong and described by me in the second paragraph
    The senseless running around for a bomb, without tricks and tactics is not following the type of game, it's your vision of the game, it's a little inappropriate to impose it on everyone, without a point in the rules. I repeat, we must distinguish justice from lynching. IMO, WBrs on the crash do more harm, but I dont require to kick them, I am looking for ways to surpass them despite the fact that they abuse the ill-conceived texture of the game with banged three or four walls.

Do not mention someone, let's talk about the situation

11. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

Dude, that is such a big explanation for you trying to play in pool with a bomb. Sure, a lot of us like the pool, even more with water in it. But, bottom line, bombs are dangerous, its best to plant them and run away as fast as possible, it just makes everybody feel less stressed. And remember, you must wait at least an hour after a meal before you can play in a pool. Safety first.

BR3, The_sky_was_pink, CmD and 4 others like this.
  12. The_sky_was_pink

Nice joke but saying "pool" i mean all this building's site.That can be other backyard of any other map. Big explanation is only for one reason, I want to shed light on the understanding of the strategy and tactics i'he chosen and this not the same as being a badass faggot who blocked bomb at backyard :rolleyes:
    In general, both points of view were expressed in this topic, it can be closed if no one is against it.:p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    __Aboody__ likes this.