1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 FeL's Admin App

Discussion in 'Want To Join?' started by FeL, Oct 11, 2017.

1. FeL

FeL Registered

• In-game name : FeL
    • Why do you want to join ? : To help regulate COD4 servers and join a team of fun players
    • Which games do you play ? : COD4
    • Which servers do you play on ? : All of them, but mostly #1.
    • When do you play (time + timezone) ? : Lots of times, most likely 5PM EST.
    • What can you do to make JFF better ? : Be a constant presence on the servers, be a friendly face for all. I've noticed there are not many admins present on the servers (specifically #1). I'd like to add to the supervision.
    • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : I have run into problems installing the Addon. I'd love to get connected on there.
    Thanks.

2. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

Hey @FeL nice to see you :)

Which Problems you have at running the addon?
    1. Download the Addon here
    2. Go here and set on the left side a Password
    3. Run the Addon and type in our username you used for Forum and then the Password you typed in in step 2.

I hope i can help you :)

lifeboy and ElementX like this.
  3. FeL

FeL Registered

Hello and thanks for your reply.

I am on Mac, so I don't think this addon works for me. The Mac addon is not working either. It always says I need to update my java script, which is updated.

4. Warnaar80[NL]

Warnaar80[NL] Getting old, to old Senior Admin

5. Trappz

Trappz Magic man Trappz Member

Maybe if it doesn't work on your PC, you can try and download the addon app for your phone (Not sure if that is public to non-members)

6. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

As far as I know yes it is. But you can't add friends, you just can chat, see reports and accept bans

7. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

The Mac version should work just fine. Are you sure your java is up to date?

Open Terminal and check your java version:
    Code:
    java -version
    Perhaps try running the add-on through Terminal. If it's on your desktop:
    Code:
    cd desktop
    java -jar Addon_Client.jar

FeL likes this.
  8. FeL

FeL Registered

Thank you so much!! Using Terminal fixed my problem.

9. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

I can confirm addon is working, so without further ado:

You successfully created your "Want to join" application, now be patient, we have our voting system.
    Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not.
    Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Good luck!

FeL likes this.