• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

euro 2012

Magneto

official sports journalist of JFF!
dear friends,
this summer there will be NO SOCCER activity as last year, we have the European Championship Euro 2012 in Ukraine and Poland. from that observed TEAMS that have passed are as follows: Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece (European champion 2004), Italy (world champion 2006), Netherlands, Poland, Portugal,Czech Republic, the Republic of Ireland,Russia, Spain (European champion and 2008 world 2010), Sweden and Ukraine. Watching Matches barrage OUR EVENT surprising that a strong team like Turkey stayed outside the institutional and even accepting a bad defeat to 3-0 by Croatia in Istanbul. Then seeing the groups although it is still in EARLY understand then and conclusions from the foul defeat of Holland,that the Title rather be judged on between Germany and Spain that look like rivers that do not Stands anything. FOLLOWING THESE CLASSIC follow FORCES who have lost their luster, the UK, Italy, France, Czech Republic and then Russia, Greece and other TEAMS. Hopefully we'll see a nice game and we beat the BEST!!
I would like to see your views in order to discuss.

Ehm I am not a soccer fan But WHY you pointed out GREECE...Yes I mean GREECE not Greece :p

Surely know Learn to give the same attention to all countries and from The situation that Greece is now you better type it with small small small tiny letters ; )

kourdosmetanastis said:
sorry but i use google translate and i use copy paste
So the Google translator likes Greece and do all the letter Big one? also The google translator said (Europian championship 2004) xD Lets be serious

Kourdos told me that and mother Russia is writed in caps. and he has the correct word "european", let's see with glasses.(8>:bye:
Anyway, Germany will be stronger and it will be in final, I believe, again with...Spain. Greece can be in round of 8, difficult for semi-finals.

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
although i cheer for england,and i did for many years before,i dont think that they will win in...i rater want netherlands or germany to win than spain...nederlands has some great players(snejider,robben,van der vaart....) and germany too(ozil,muller,sweinstaiger,mertesacker...)...i prolly wrote the names wrong ...

Magneto

I do not dispute with the capacity of the Netherlands, but after the friendly match with Germany have another opinion about how favorite is to win the cup. The group draw is on Friday 2 December at 18:00. The first game is on 8 June.[hr]
aaa, and something else I forgot to mention the Euro 2012 is the last conducted by 16 teams. from Euro 2016 held in France the teams will be 24 in order to enlarge the course.

floda

Registered
Yeah Germany will do it :p
Awesome team, especially offensive players (Gomez, Klose, Müller, Götze, Özil, Schweinsteiger, Reus, Schürrle, Khedira, Kroos .... too much good players for 1 team :p )

Magneto

xxdubstepxx , I do not know whether it is possible for France to get the Euro 2012 but we will certainly try. The only sure thing is that in the next issue by charm alone would chose all of the weapons as it is in the courts and would be considered shameful to not reach the final. But there are groups who have time to get a title which means that you have extra incentives such as Germany, England, Portugal, which in 2004 lost in the stadium of the minor but then Greece, Russia has to get out he was a Soviet Union. thus proving that they will not be easy Who will be the winner.

Yeah, Germany beated The Netherlands with 3-0. True.
But I still think the Netherlands will win the EURO2012!
I hope Robben can play then.

kourdosmetanastis said:
xxdubstepxx , I do not know whether it is possible for France to get the Euro 2012 but we will certainly try. The only sure thing is that in the next issue by charm alone would chose all of the weapons as it is in the courts and would be considered shameful to not reach the final. But there are groups who have time to get a title which means that you have extra incentives such as Germany, England, Portugal, which in 2004 lost in the stadium of the minor but then Greece, Russia has to get out he was a Soviet Union. thus proving that they will not be easy Who will be the winner.
Greece was just lucky, It win some matches in the first matches and it get a lot of confidence making it to win (Proof: After or before the 2004 Greece has not even passed in any champion). Portugal is much better than Greece, Greece has lost many players such as Nikopolidis etc. Which makes Greece even worse. Greece do not stand any chance

Magneto

Dear mate, would not disagree with you on matters of chance which had IN Greece EURO 2004. from a point and then you're wrong. Greece is not only went for the World Cup held in Germany in 2006. in Euro 2008 was to group together with Spain, Russia, Sweden. the World Cup 2010 in South Africa was in the group with South Korea, Nigeria, Argentina. now is the time for Ukraine and Poland. is beginning to create a tradition with the participation of at big events, starts building a respected name in the football firmament.

Germany dont have these shining players like messi,ronaldo but there are good players on each position and tehy work great together not this ego/solo action so hopefully germany wins my tip for finals Germany-Spain dunno who wins

kourdosmetanastis said:
Dear mate, would not disagree with you on matters of chance which had IN Greece EURO 2004. from a point and then you're wrong. Greece is not only went for the World Cup held in Germany in 2006. in Euro 2008 was to group together with Spain, Russia, Sweden. the World Cup 2010 in South Africa was in the group with South Korea, Nigeria, Argentina. now is the time for Ukraine and Poland. is beginning to create a tradition with the participation of at big events, starts building a respected name in the football firmament.
So what? When they get in the groups They Just fail

PS: I am Greek But I never support Greece in whatever This country does because the 99,99999999999999% people of this country sucks, So Greece does not deserve any medal in anything