• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Error, key code in use

Andreasix

Andreasix
Donator
I also received that error the first time I tried to play CoD2 with a cracked code but after I put the one I bought many many years ago it let me join

To fix this problem must :
1. server should be cracked to accept players with default keys and with guid 0 , So make cracked server
2. Player should buy an key code for connect to cracked servers and normal servers , you can search in steam to buy key code for cod2
give key code to another player it maybe good idea but if they catch you , will delete your key code .

Last edited:

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
To fix this problem must :
1. server should be cracked to accept players with default keys and with guid 0 , So make cracked server
2. Player should buy an key code for connect to cracked servers and normal servers , you can search in steam to buy key code for cod2
give key code to another player it maybe good idea but if they catch you , will delete your key code .
This has already been fixed if you read what thunder said. Also I highly doubt that anyone would revoke a cod2 CD key anymore for any reason..