• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 ehhh

acme

Registered
Hi all, to those who knows me and to those who don't.

I play on your #3 server for over 60 hours now. ( https://www.gametracker.com/player/YDI|acme/176.9.54.140:28906/ )
I don't play reguraly but I play at least 4 days a week. I know a lot of players. My ingame nick is YDI|acme and my IP is changable (by ORANGE POLSKA).

Just few minutes ago a very unusual situation happend. There was a player Wolf, who was mugging players all the time, accusing them of cheating, WH etc. Later his behaviour came to be more radical, he started to insult players. I told him several times to stop. He insulted me with "polish retard" (I'm Polish ofc).
Strange thing is that eventually I got accused by REM equally as Wolf for missbehave. REM kicked me. I cant agree with that. I joined back and since I was shocked I asked REM why he did that since I only was replying to Wolf insults and never insulted anyone. REM replied with "you did the same as Wolf". That made me really mad. I was insluted by this Wolf character and I didn't loose my cool. Suddenly an admin says I'm equal with this kind of behaviour? I got pissed and I wrote to him "YOY ARE IDIOT (if you thinks this way)". So I got banned permanently.

Now, I can understand punishment by temp ban. I got carried away, and perhaps I should keep my nerves a little bit stronger. I shouldn't have insulted REM. Sorry for that.

Hopefully you do understand the specific circumstances and will unban me, as I believe I didn't deserved that kind of strong punishement. I like to play on this server and would like to continue it.

best regards, acme