• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Donators special Abilities and commands.

Game Admin
Game Admin
First of all, thank you for your Donation! This Donation helps us to keep this great community alive. :)

As a little thank you, you now you have your very own 'Donators Tag' on the forum.

Furthermore, you now have some special commands you can use on our servers. These are the following:

- !rules : It will show our general rules of our server publicly.
- !bannamechanger : This gives you the possibility of banning a namechanger who is ruining others fun. (!bannc)
- !rotation : It will show the current map rotation of the server you are playing on. (!rot)
- !glitch [name] : Warns the player to stop glitching

Have fun using them!
Note to not abuse them :)

If there are any new coming up, they'll get added here.

Tiny Hippo
Commands stick to forum nickname ? )
p.s. now i get why one guy asked me to show rotation, i was confused and think to myself "Why he's thinking i'm a staff member" and i showed to him i cant show !rot ))
Last edited:

Tiny Hippo
Your addon is on?
Yes, im even making this voodoo tricks with reinstal ) And tried without VPN (im using it cos some ****, i think its a punkbuster, trying to send something to somewhere, and i catching lags in this moment, but when im using vpn, usualy german, im not waste my ping, and dont have this pb sending lags) Anyway it's doesnt work

You probably need to donate more :p
Will, but next month.Some time ago I dicided - 10 euros monthly not so big money for me in gratitude for the years (with breaks) i spent at the JFF playing and getting lot of fun

Tiny Hippo
Just wondering what happens when I use !bannc. It says "GOODMORNING PONYVILLE" (to be clear, I'm itching to use bannc only for this phrase lol), and then server says "checking names", what happens at this moment, what exactly does the server do? )

Give respect,get respect
He trying to find player who use hack namechanger.Thats mean,player change name every 2-3 second.So its hard to catch him.That hack mostlly come with aimbot or roccat