• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Documentaries!

True.north

Banrighted
Banrighted
So boys and girls, I decided to make this threat, cause in my opinion, your mind is the best "weapon" you can possess! As you guys might know or not, I am a documentary freak, i just love to look at good documentaries, to expand my horizon! So, you seen a documentary that you liked, that made an impression on you, that made you think about things, post it! I will try to post as many of the best I can! It does not matter about what it is, as long as its good in your opinion! Sex, drugs, war, life, money, conspiracy, sports, history, future, I mean anything! And if you don't have a link to it, post a name, and maybe someone will find a link for it! So lets go boys and girls! :p

Tittle: Why America lost the Vietnam war

True.north

Banrighted
Banrighted
I am a cold war/nuclear war/nuclear physics nerd, so any questions hopefully I can answer them! I have a film/documentary directory that is 80 Gb just about the cold war!

Another good one:
I would kill you right now, to get my hands on those 80Gb of documentaries!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D If you have any more good documentaries, be sure to share them with me! I am also a bit of a "nuke" nerd and I love everything connected with cold war and nuclear topics! Thank you in advance :p

[jc]VanDamme

Banrighted
Banrighted
Cold War documentary, same makers as World at War (which also is excellent).
The C&C and these episodes also have books which I have just recently finished!
1st Episode: