• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Definition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
JFF is for me a definition of our community , every single person.

to treat with insolence, indignity, or contempt ->

JFF piece of crap

=

Every member is piece of crap

And you cant live with that , to bad.

http://wiki.justforfun-gaming.com/index.php/History_of_JustForFun

Also, on this page, 'genius' is spelled wrong, under "The DownFall" section, fourth sentence.
[hr]
Thunder, can we like, have a real conversation, please? I'm just trying to see why. Well, virtually everyone here hates me haha.
[hr]
You can add me on xfire if you'd like to talk to me, I suppose. It's ohshnapp. It'd be cool if we could just talk.

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Mayby cuz your discussing about every little thing. And personaly , i dont need to talk to you.

Shnapples. In short you did insult our community and acted all high and mighty about it. We aren't wrong here. You are. You need to rethink what you consider as an insult cause at the moment your morals are in the gutter.

Ardens

Arma Guy
Retired Admin
Why should xSoul have to mind his own business? You were the first one to say JFF is a piece of crap so the statement should be the other way around.
Just because you have insulted everyone in the community doesn't mean you have to troll around it and try to find as many faults as you can to "even up".
If I were you I would be real careful on what you say because your treading on thin ice.

God you guys are so cute. This isn't sarcasm, it's the truth. Also, Thunder and I are talking behind closed doors now, which is why it's no one elses business besides for me and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.