• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
As some of you allready knew. We have a CS:GO server for a while now. But i simply didnt had time to add it here on the forums.

So heres the forum.

What should the server be ? Minigames ? Normal ?
Are you going to play on it ?

Last edited:

Ardens

Arma Guy
Retired Admin
Been playing a lot of tf2 lately with the friends. I'll tell them about it. Is is possible to maybe set up competitive gamemodes (6s or Highlander) to play on? Rumor has it, tf2 will come out with competitive matchmaking like cs:go soon and we've been wanting to practice for it. Might also be fun if some of the community gets into it and we have our own team. We have around 5 players. https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Competitive_play

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
I'm down for a bit of tf2. As for competitive, y'all know I'm not that good so maybe not ;)

Spoma

The Rebellious Deserter
Donator
As some of you allready knew. We have a CS:GO server for a while now. But i simply didnt had time to add it here on the forums.

So heres the forum.

What should the server be ? Minigames ? Normal ?
Are you going to play on it ?
i totally agree with a headshot only server(ffa/tdm doesnt matter) or minigames, surf isnt bad either for the ones who know how to di it(which is not me)

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
TF2 or CS:GO, either way I'm down for a little bit of it to spice up some time :) though I don't know about headshot only though, as I can barely hit people anyway anywhere on the body and headshots are a complete rarity for me to get unlike you guys :(:p

Spoma

The Rebellious Deserter
Donator
Also searching today for some players on JFF cs go server around 9 pm (German time). Would be glad if somebody join me :D
i would gladly join you but theres cro:malta game today, i rly wanna cheer for malta cuz i hate our football team :) im free around 22, a biit later maybe, ill let you know when im around if you are too