1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooking time revived!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GammaDeltaII, Jul 10, 2015.

1. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Added to the list @Trobon :)

@ROYAL-WARRIOR The idea is that you post recipes of dishes you actually made yourself — with pictures of the result. Don't just post videos or links :)

Trobon likes this.
  2. ROYAL-WARRIOR

ROYAL-WARRIOR Registered

GammaDeltaII,I will kill u ingame dude,just come to cod4 server #1.

Np...in consideration :).

GammaDeltaII likes this.
  3. Ganja Hero!

Ganja Hero! Registered Donator

Love this thread guys! I try to cook something homemade every day, and this gave me a whole bunch of new inspiration. Whenever I try something, I'll let you know how it turned out ;) I'll be posting some of my own recipes some time soon as well :)

GammaDeltaII likes this.
  4. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

you know @Ganja Hero! they are all awesome ^^ you can learn lot from all of them ,at least I learnt :)

5. Ganja Hero!

Ganja Hero! Registered Donator

Okay, I promised I would so here goes! If you like this one I will make more - I enjoy cooking and do it a lot.

Ratatouille from the oven - feeds 4 persons (or 3 hungry ones :p)
    Perfect for lunch! The garlic taste is very present and my co-workers avoided me the rest of the day .. ;)

Ingredients:
    1 onion
    1 eggplant
    1 zucchini
    2 tomatoes
    Fresh thyme
    Balsamico vinegar
    Olive oil
    250 grams of spaghetti
    Fresh basil
    2 cloves of garlic
    150/200 grams of cottage cheese
    Optional: Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat the oven at 220 degrees Celsius.
    2. Cut the eggplant and zucchini in half rings
    3. Peel the onion and cut the tomatoes and onion into chunks/parts
    4. Take the thyme and pull off the leaves
    5. Put the veggies together in an oven tray and mix with the balsamico vinegar, olive oil and thyme.
    6. Put in the middle of the oven and bake for 30 mins. Check halfway through and mix.
    7. In the meantime, cook the spaghetti according to the instructions. (For al dente, about 8 to 9 minutes)
    8. Cut the basil up and mix half of it with the cottage cheese. Add salt en pepper to taste.
    8. Cut the garlic in thin slices. Heat a frying pan with 2 table spoons of olive oil and cook until crispy and golden brown.
    9. Take the pasta out of the water, and let it leak. Afterwards, take the garlic (including the olive oil) and mix through the spaghetti.
    10. Plate with the spaghetti, veggies, a spoonful of cottage cheese and the rest of the basil. (Add parmesan to taste, if you like)

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

BR3, DrunkDoctor, Sammy and 6 others like this.