• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Contact Information

UDieToday

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
Hi,

If anyone is interested in keeping some of the games alive after April 30, send me a note. I have found a hosting solution with good bandwidth, easy configs, and what seems to be an incredibly reasonable cost with no slot limitations or what have you.

I have setup the cod4 zombies rotu mod and maps, and am doing some testing to ensure stability and that people have a good ping.

We could probably host the cod4 servers same way if anybody wanted to try and keep the band together, might be more than I am up for by myself so if anybody wants to work on this with me let me know.

Vince

faceoff

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
Hi,

If anyone is interested in keeping some of the games alive after April 30, send me a note. I have found a hosting solution with good bandwidth, easy configs, and what seems to be an incredibly reasonable cost with no slot limitations or what have you.

I have setup the cod4 zombies rotu mod and maps, and am doing some testing to ensure stability and that people have a good ping.

We could probably host the cod4 servers same way if anybody wanted to try and keep the band together, might be more than I am up for by myself so if anybody wants to work on this with me let me know.

Vince
I am with you Vince. What about cod5???