1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cod4 update?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by <{Arrow}>, Jun 1, 2017.

1. <{Arrow}>

<{Arrow}> Kickrighted Kickrighted Donator

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg helloo my loves.well a few weeks ago when i open the cod to play he asks me if i want to update it(wtf).i start update it and and i dont see many changes.one change is and little bit weird: i has finished the ashault riffles tasks to unlock the gold ak.then some problem with pb and the war server (wasnt got in) we change the key of the game and then i didnt have the ak or my stats.i download the lvl55 "hack"(dont ban me for that) :p and i start play normally.many times this lvl55 stop workink dont know why i reinstall the game i delete this hack and i start for the beginning.when i update the cod i have the same stats was i had with the hack and the gold ak.it happen to u 2 guys?shall i call a exorcist?

lifeboy and __Aboody__ like this.
  2. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

It probably prompted the update because you have a nosteam version. CoD4 1.8 is an unofficial patch with some extra features. If you have problems with it, just stick with 1.7.

<{Arrow}> and __Aboody__ like this.
  3. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

there is an uninstall option in your main game folder, double click on it and > solved