• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 JFF Comunity/Internal War (15-08-2017)

Bauer

Party Organizer
Hey guys and ladies, it's been a while since we had a massive JFF party and some fun all together, so it's time to bring it back.

Reminder: Everyone can join in this comunity war from jff members to jff wannabe members (this is good for you if your trying to join us, since you will have a chance to get to know us and vice versa),and all players can join us.

We also use teamspeak while we have this fun party, if you have a micro you're welcome to join us

IP: 176.9.54.140

When and where: Tommorow (15-08-2017) at 20:00 pm (GMT+1) Servers time.
and is gonna take place on our private war server 1. The IP will be posted here tommorow or u can join teamspeak at 20:00 pm to get it. The channel to be used on TS is gonna be War Channels (1 and 2).

We're counting with all of you to make this happen.

Remember this is just for fun and that's our main goal why we make these activities and to bring more activity in JFF, so don't try so hard :p

Cu Tommorow ladies :)

lifeboy

I Will Be Watching You
Banrighted
Donator
Well nice time zone I am in
20. 00pm gmt +1 =my time 3.00am +
If I play that time. 16-8-2017 that is my last day in this world my father will go to jail so I want avoid that and I want live :D