• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 gameplays/videos.

you told us in the video that you didnt know the map at all. i think you were lying there, because you performed way too good for this. please join our war sessions some time on the jff teamspeak channel, I would like to see you to be our main r700 scoper. what you could improve is to stop shaking so much, idk if that is some kind of tactic to confuse your enemies when they look at you (well it works somehow, you are killing them quite easily with this tactical shake). also you can add me on steam so we maybe could have some cod4 sessions: steamcommunity.com/id/mexicanatacos yes I can speak a little bit german, my primary language is spanish. nice to see you around!
hey nhatlam, this sounds great.. when are your up times. i installed teamspeak also today.. maybe we can meet on jff! would be nice! pm me. cheers mate!

hi guys, here is a quick r700 sniper gameplay!! i got inspired from @Borner [RO$$] , he is one of my idols for now. spectated him a few times on jff public, i hope u dont mind to copy your style >.<
download link: https://mega.nz/#!bRE21aDT!jMrO2Hw4Gxebz5oKOwCWucQBuyjYwKao8BJgJyfIlno
thats impressive...i smell a lil ironie in here but big love to you all...i will make an englisch spoken video for all u guys these days!!! nhtlam love too you!! let us connect! good shots...i will hit the scene! love to all the jff guys..thats a real democratic repiblic in here! (i was born in the ddr)
trust on me! cya soon..now i have to play and kill ;-)