• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 gameplays/videos.

i got sum requests about making a video where my jumps should be "really" easy, so here it is. I recorded all those clips in about ~15-20min. so those are really easy to perform. i wanted to show you guys easy and cool looking jumps. i hope u enjoy my video
3 times "easy" ;D i have the feeling of 333 fps :p

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Senior Admin
Hahahah, I remember trying one or two of those jumps. Took me several hours each before I accidentally managed to do it once. xD But yeah, even on Crash jumping from the sand bags onto the roof I sometimes fall down. xD That's about the only jump I'd consider 'easy' in that video :p

now glitching on the srvs will increase 50 % haha xD

Offtopic: nhatlam1804 your nick... im trying to rememver from where i know u, have we played before some pcw/cb mixs? maybe with Matt from codjumper, and arent u also a codjumper.com member/player?
puh the last time i played with matt was few years ago lmao i sometimes play wars, but there are few fans who takes my nickname to feel cool. so be aware of fakes... MAYBE DIS ACCOUNT HERE IS A FAKE!?!?!?!?!?! plot twist confirmed

Bauer

Party Organizer
puh the last time i played with matt was few years ago lmao i sometimes play wars, but there are few fans who takes my nickname to feel cool. so be aware of fakes... MAYBE DIS ACCOUNT HERE IS A FAKE!?!?!?!?!?! plot twist confirmed
well i mentioned CB on the post so it was a loooong time ago, it was rly the best times of cod so its hard to forget :), nice to see there are still some people from that time around :)