1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 gameplays/videos.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by Perdikos, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Perdikos

Perdikos Registered

Hello, I took the decision to create this thread... We can post here videos that we make or videos that are worth watching regarding CoD4. Tactic videos, funny, entertaining, post it all here!:cool:

And someone has to start it. :D

WarDog21, kurdistan, Hyde and 2 others like this.
  2. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff

this Vid is 2 years old when i only started to play with sniper :p
    feel my edit skills !

@Dizatro you should see this topic

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    __Aboody__, Sonicia, Nobody and 4 others like this.
  3. Horrow

Horrow Member Member

That's aimbot not skills :D

4. kurdistan

kurdistan Registered

Nice aim bro ;) where i can download it ? :p. jk, youre good ^^

NoteInBlock likes this.
  5. WarDog21

WarDog21 woofwoof

this is the way i camp :D but it was taken before i know about the record command and all the good stuff :)

6. Smokva

Smokva Member Member

Can we post demos of cheaters? ^^
    @Hyde is that you playing? o_O

7. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff

yes, before 2 years when i had the name Love2PeeP

8. Smokva

Smokva Member Member

Didnt know you had skill ahahha Awesome vid :D (I assume its done with Steady aim?)

kurdistan likes this.
  9. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff

i really dont remeber, but i dont think so

10. Perdikos

Perdikos Registered

One guy raging on TS :p

[Integral]Ceph and Smokva like this.
  11. Zoid

Zoid Registered

I imagine this a great opportunity to give tips to each other aswell, so everyone in here can learn and improve a little bit.

So, I'll start off with a little feedback to your promodgameplay right away:
    As you play as an AK I noticed 2 major things I would kindly suggest to change in your plays

1. In the first rounds you don't throw any nade, especially on def it's crucial todo so. You are holding the b-side which makes it easy for you to either throw an a-door-nade or a fast B nade. (I did you 2 demos which show how to throw them correctly)
    Fast B nade here: http://uploads.justforfun-gaming.com/users/zoid/demos/fast_b_nade.dm_1
    Late A door nade here: http://uploads.justforfun-gaming.com/users/zoid/demos/late_a_nade.dm_1

2. Do coverwork and be ready to rotate spots. That actually just means that you should not go ruins or mid with an AK. Stay back, observe and get your longrange shots. This also makes it easier for you to cover your teammates properly and you won't get naded or scoped. As the "b-guy" I would recommend you togo t-wall and just watch wether someone crosses to ruins or not. If not, you can easily rotate to A because it will certainly be an A-push.

All in all try to peak less to avoid being scouted too easily.
    Ofcourse there is alot more to speak of, but you are doing well so far and those are the things I would recommend for your improvement.

Here is a gameplay of my teammate 'ACE' playing AK/Scope on backlot. Feel free to watch it, that's how it's done 100% correctly:

Have fun

12. Perdikos

Perdikos Registered

An old video 2 months old, I got the chance to upload it!

NoteInBlock and ElementX like this.
  13. Perdikos

Perdikos Registered

Played a war today with the editor of this video...
    Simply epic montage.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    RezZa, [Integral]Ceph and NoteInBlock like this.
  14. Fobus

Fobus Registered

what kind of graphics are these? It looks better than mine, and i have it maxed.

15. Perdikos

Perdikos Registered

What do you mean? It undergoes editing via Vegas. Did you record and had worse graphs?

16. Fobus

Fobus Registered

Yeah, i understand it undergoes editing. And i am comparing this recorded with my live, but it just look like textures, lighting, is better in this video.

17. Perdikos

Perdikos Registered

Ohhh. Eh, he makes the demo and records it in like 4 - 5 times slower than the original, so he gets max quality. Thats how most fragmovies are made.
    edit: do u play on max settings?! 0.o

18. Fobus

Fobus Registered

Well it's new laptop pc. Dont now, maybe some options are not available, but i it's also not a new game.

19. Perdikos

Perdikos Registered

New video, made with the JFF intro, will be uploaded at the JFF channel tommorow too!
    Subscribe to JFF! Let's make this channel alive :p
    https://www.youtube.com/user/JustForFunCommunity

Oh and by the way, here is the vid uploaded to my channel:

ElementX, Fobus and Hydrog3n like this.
  20. Hydrog3n

Hydrog3n Registered

That roccat :p