• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 gameplays/videos.

I imagine this a great opportunity to give tips to each other aswell, so everyone in here can learn and improve a little bit.

So, I'll start off with a little feedback to your promodgameplay right away:
As you play as an AK I noticed 2 major things I would kindly suggest to change in your plays

1. In the first rounds you don't throw any nade, especially on def it's crucial todo so. You are holding the b-side which makes it easy for you to either throw an a-door-nade or a fast B nade. (I did you 2 demos which show how to throw them correctly)
Fast B nade here: http://uploads.justforfun-gaming.com/users/zoid/demos/fast_b_nade.dm_1
Late A door nade here: http://uploads.justforfun-gaming.com/users/zoid/demos/late_a_nade.dm_1

2. Do coverwork and be ready to rotate spots. That actually just means that you should not go ruins or mid with an AK. Stay back, observe and get your longrange shots. This also makes it easier for you to cover your teammates properly and you won't get naded or scoped. As the "b-guy" I would recommend you togo t-wall and just watch wether someone crosses to ruins or not. If not, you can easily rotate to A because it will certainly be an A-push.

All in all try to peak less to avoid being scouted too easily.
Ofcourse there is alot more to speak of, but you are doing well so far and those are the things I would recommend for your improvement.

Here is a gameplay of my teammate 'ACE' playing AK/Scope on backlot. Feel free to watch it, that's how it's done 100% correctly:

Have fun

Fobus

Registered
Yeah, i understand it undergoes editing. And i am comparing this recorded with my live, but it just look like textures, lighting, is better in this video.

Ohhh. Eh, he makes the demo and records it in like 4 - 5 times slower than the original, so he gets max quality. Thats how most fragmovies are made.
edit: do u play on max settings?! 0.o

Fobus

Registered
Ohhh. Eh, he makes the demo and records it in like 4 - 5 times slower than the original, so he gets max quality. Thats how most fragmovies are made.
edit: do u play on max settings?! 0.o
Well it's new laptop pc. Dont now, maybe some options are not available, but i it's also not a new game.