• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

cod 4 server 3 suggestions .

I have few suggestions in cod 4 server , specially server 3 that I mostly participate .
First , I suggest including some permanent maps to rotation .
I know rotation changes , specially lately which changes a lot . But we always love to play S&D in maps like crash , backlot , Strike , ChinaTown , bloc and crossfire .
At least few of these being permanent isnt a bad idea , that I hope you consider . I would also suggest excluding some maps like creek or pipline that most people dont like , but some people also like it actually .
Second , which is very important I believe , is to set a rule for behind wall shooters in S&D , specially crash to prevent them from ruining the game . In first look you would say it is ok , but consider that this skill cant be achieved without cheat knowledge , not necessarily they need to use cheat , but surely they have seen cheaters with Wall Hack doing it , otherwise how can a player shoot with sniper behind many walls (at least 2 ) and kill 3-4 people at once . And not just one time . same about the people that take a LMG and shoot through wall at start . At the end this is your server and your rules , and I hope these suggestion can be considered . Thank you all .

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
But we always love to play S&D in maps like crash , backlot , Strike , ChinaTown , bloc and crossfire
"We" no, not everyone. There are tons of players that hate S&D, some hate domination, some hate headquarters.

First , I suggest including some permanent maps to rotation .
I know rotation changes , specially lately which changes a lot . But we always love to play S&D in maps like crash , backlot , Strike , ChinaTown , bloc and crossfire .
At least few of these being permanent isnt a bad idea , that I hope you consider . I would also suggest excluding some maps like creek or pipline that most people dont like , but some people also like it actually .
Our servers are for casual players, we don't exclude maps. Some people like creek, others don't (me) like you said but we keep them all in to try to please everyone.

Second , which is very important I believe , is to set a rule for behind wall shooters in S&D , specially crash to prevent them from ruining the game .
I don't even know what to say to this other then no, that's not going to happen...

In first look you would say it is ok , but consider that this skill cant be achieved without cheat knowledge , not necessarily they need to use cheat , but surely they have seen cheaters with Wall Hack doing it
You're telling me you have never once killed someone from a wallbang? If you have then you're a cheater right? Should just ban you now then (Joking). You're completely wrong about this only being a skill you can learn from hacking. You can practice wallbangs on all maps and can pull them off all the time. This is total nonsense.

about the people that take a LMG and shoot through wall at start
I'll agree this is infuriating to say the least but we don't prevent players from playing the way they want to play, we don't ban attachments, perks weapons etc. Everyone has their own play style and it's not for us to decide that. This has been discussed many many times and the answer is still the same, it is allowed.

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
this skill cant be achieved without cheat knowledge , not necessarily they need to use cheat , but surely they have seen cheaters with Wall Hack doing it , otherwise how can a player shoot with sniper behind many walls (at least 2 ) and kill 3-4 people at once.
That's why I love server #3...
Sorry, but this is total bullshiet..

As for your suggestions in whole...
Personally I would agree with the SD fact, but this is not about my personal opinion but what does the majority in the server want. And sadly that majority rather plays tdm, Sab or other game modes..
That's why we keep a vast variety of maps and game modes so it doesn't get boring that fast.
And as you may have noticed crash always has been SD..

Yes actually here again, it's about what everyone wants...
Sadly there are a still a few players who like creek, like @dOber
So every 3rd or 4th rotation, we put it in.

We try our best to make rotations fitting everyones liking and everyone is welcome to make suggestions to it as we change it almost monthly..

As for the next part of your post, I'll simply say one thing..
OMEGALUL!!!!!!!

Guys , I give my suggestions . Sharing my thoughts . I dont expect everyone agrees with me .
About first part , I m sure many many people love to have S&D crash for example in rotation permanently , but again it is up to you to discuss it among yourselves .
For the second part , LMG at start up of Crash is one thing , guy killing few people at one shot several times another . But nevertheless both annoying .
Tell me how can you aim with sniper at a certain point and killing all those without Wall Hack knowledge ?? Maybe I cant explain well , but I hope some gets the point of what I am explaining here .
Yet again thank you . these were in my mind , with only one purpose of having more fun , some agrees , some disagree , tastes differs . Appreciate the comments .

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
Tell me how can you aim with sniper at a certain point and killing all those without Wall Hack knowledge ??

practice and find out? Do what they do and you can see how easy it is to set up wallbangs. This games old, these wallbangs spots are nothing new. People have learned and practiced these wallbangs forever.

Sorry I wasn't trying to harp on you.

practice and find out? Do what they do and you can see how easy it is to set up wallbangs. This games old, these wallbangs spots are nothing new. People have learned and practiced these wallbangs forever.

Sorry I wasn't trying to harp on you.
So it needs practice or Wall Hack /
Easy to pick a LMG and guess where to shoot , but with sniper ? you need some practice to find the right spot , right ? But using Wall Hack or watching them , you dont need that much trouble . Wish I had recorded the demo , but I m sure you have seen it many times already .

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Donator
Tell me how can you aim with sniper at a certain point and killing all those without Wall Hack knowledge
I do quite a lot of wallbangs with sniper (especially on crash, i love them <3 ) but even though i have some knowledge about cheats i always felt playing pro mod gave me more in this matter. Its all about how good is your knowledge about map, angles, common spots, timing, feeling where your enemy might be and how far he could run in a certain time after the round start etc. So, its not that easy, as you said. Though, im not really sure how we would have to forbid and control such rule ingame ;)

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
I do quite a lot of wallbangs with sniper (especially on crash, i love them <3 ) but even though i have some knowledge about cheats i always felt playing pro mod gave me more in this matter. Its all about how good is your knowledge about map, angles, common spots, timing, feeling where your enemy might be and how far he could run in a certain time after the round start etc. So, its not that easy, as you said. Though, im not really sure how we would have to forbid and control such rule ingame ;)
Yeah you can usually set up the spawn wb from B to enemy spawn before they even jump down the stairs, then you just spam the wall and hope to get lucky

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Donator
Yeah you can usually set up the spawn wb from B to enemy spawn before they even jump down the stairs, then you just spam the wall and hope to get lucky
Well, this is just nab, im talking about different spots then ;--; but anyway, i dont really see a way and point to forbid it and control every single player doing it, pretty much same thing as camping

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
There are hundreds of wallbang spots in the game. Of course, knowing them gives you an advantage while playing. But that's common sense isn't it?

Thinking about not allowing that is total bullshiet and under no circumstances possible..
Wallbaning is part of the game...

And you do not need any kind of cheat experience. It's common for people to make this mistake. This game is 11 years old...

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Senior Admin
About first part , I m sure many many people love to have S&D crash for example in rotation permanently , but again it is up to you to discuss it among yourselves .
May I point out that Crash S&D has been in every single rotation (since we kept track of it here), except one (07/06/2016). So, there's nothing to discuss. It's already in there permanently.

dOber

never sOber
Donator
I just noticed, at first he's running towards the sniper, then the sniper shoots from behind him hitting that other guy?
hahaha you are right ! Maybe there is another sniper in the history and the first sniper - the one we see - is trying to protect him ? Or maybe this movie is even worse than it already is ? :D