1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD 4 MODERN WARFARE Remastered Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by DigiTron, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

sounds very fun. They even have a 144Hz option to pretend they are up to date for competetive gaming even tho the max fps is 90 what makes it really pointless. The whole game is just a disappointment i guess

KonZone likes this.
  2. KonZone

KonZone Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

I had to set it to 120 Hz because 144 Hz caused major stuttering. The game basically doesn't feel like a fast FPS game should; snappy and responsive.

Hybrid likes this.
  3. Zaid

Zaid Kickrighted Kickrighted

Last night just installed the game every thing changed fov 70 and sensitivity too like cod4 in console game was running smooth just played 4...or .5 s&d match I was playing like a pro also set a girl in game ;) just played two hours than I woke up from sleep i saw such a nice dream and after reading @KonZone post I would say that this game is ****

KonZone likes this.
  4. Mr.Calzoncillo

Mr.Calzoncillo Registered

I tested on ps4 works good but i heard on pc that the game is bad optimized and i am sure that fov is 60 and the fps limit is 90 and i heard also that there arent dedicated servers other **** you get **** ping because the guy who is the host has problems with his net and other you can see your ping you have lines i would prefer bo3 at least you can change fov and have the fps that your computer can i think that the game was made for the kids and his anti cheat is **** i would prefer punkbuster you can test it on bf3 and bf4 i didnt see a hacker but on mw2 and mw3 i saw hacked lobbys,aimboters and wallhackers. And i am very sure that there will be dlcs for cod 4 remastered it is my opinion i dont want to offend anyone

5. BluFish

BluFish Ardat-Yakshi Member Warteam Member

Fov is changeable up to 80

6. SIPKODAR

SIPKODAR Ban Evasion hunter. Banrighted Warteam Member

top kek cuz CODEX and 3DM already cracked it, not sure about the multiplayer side

OTe, KonZone, the MINION and 2 others like this.
  7. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

We have just to wait :p

8. Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland Registered Donator

Is there even a Server Browser?

9. SIPKODAR

Nope, not officially, I am waiting for respond from one crack-oriented group whether they will start to reverse-engineer the multiplayer aspect and allow at least IP connecting.

Trobon likes this.
  10. Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland Registered Donator

Oh That would be Great!

11. SIPKODAR

[​IMG]

This looks better

12. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

Is he gonna do servers or just the cracked online game?

13. Mr.Calzoncillo

Mr.Calzoncillo Registered

Here you have the true size
    Captura.JPG

14. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

72,9kb download rate? RIP life :p

6 days 15 hours loool

Mr.Calzoncillo likes this.
  15. SIPKODAR

1. The above torrent is repack without MP i suppose
    2. @Thunder for now just enabling multiplayer with bots, but if those faggots devs will release a fully-featured dedi in meantime, crackers will switch to it. But until that, the crack for MP will be private for week or two to test it, then released

Thunder and Tomorrowland like this.
  16. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

Activision ran the game to the ground. No amount of remasters can save the series.

PrOvokator, ElementX and SIPKODAR like this.