1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD 4 MODERN WARFARE Remastered Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by DigiTron, Sep 2, 2016.

1. DigiTron

DigiTron CalculaTor Game Admin

Wow, this looks awesome :)

land1987, IedU, Unlucky and 5 others like this.
  2. Thanos

Thanos Member Member Donator

If it's like that it will be awesome

3. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Looks nice but...
    omfg.jpg
    :eek:

OTe, SIPKODAR, Unlucky and 3 others like this.
  4. PrOvokator

PrOvokator Slaps you silly

I assume 60€ is for the hard copy? What the difference anyway between 60 and 80 € version? Wayyyy too expensive.

5. Thanos

i think 60 is just infinity warefare 80 is to buy both infinity+remastered cod4 (correct me if im wrong).

6. DrunkDoctor

DrunkDoctor Registered

you can buy it with infinit warfare cd,,,,,,,60 is onily infinit,,, 80 is infinity and cod4 remast,,,,,u canot buy onily cod4 remastered

7. DrunkDoctor

DrunkDoctor Registered

i have a question: do you have any idea what system requarments (ram, cpu, videocard etc) will be necesary 2 aford the remastered version, im thinking 2 buy a ney pc and i need 2 know if i can oplay there

8. Thanos

9. DrunkDoctor

DrunkDoctor Registered

thnx thanos

Thanos likes this.
  10. DigiTron

DigiTron CalculaTor Game Admin

a little more multiplayer ...

ElementX, PrOvokator, Unlucky and 2 others like this.
  11. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Minimum system requirements for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered:
    • OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit / Windows 10 64-bit
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
    • Memory: 6GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband internet connection
    • Hard drive: 55GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
    • Sound Card: DirectX-compatible

https://support.activision.com/arti...s/?l=en_US&c=Game_Title:All&fs=RelatedArticle

Unlucky, MILFhunter, lifeboy and 3 others like this.
  12. Mr.Calzoncillo

Mr.Calzoncillo Registered

55gb hahahahahaha sure but you have to download also cod iw if you want to play you have to download 110gb because mw remastered it is on legacy edition and other thing do you think that there wont be dlcs for the other maps for cod 4 remastered? because cod 4 remastered brings only 10 maps

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  13. Tired Panda

Tired Panda Registered

Looks really pretty bad. I can feel the MW3 era engine. That AK47 part is terrible.. it does feel the same as AK in MW3(That sound and fire rate). I hoped they will not rewrite much of the game engine, mostly because of modding. Hoped that Noobmod would return and new e-sport scene with it... :(

New FPS games suck. They are made for old ppl that have no reaction times, use stuns and claymores. Mostly camps and do wait for killstreaks rewards.
    You can't really see the individual skill aspects in those games. CS1.6 was the classic team play shooter, quake was the true skill 1v1 arena and COD4 Noobmod had the largest outplay potential - mostly because of the shooting aparature, movement engine inherted from quake engine, and well made maps.

Now we have Overwatch, where one does not simply need know how to shoot, because it's purely based on teamplay, and CS:GO, which isn't bad, but it's not 1.6..

Hybrid likes this.
  14. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

Pr0mod is not dead to us, just join our ts in the evening for some wars :p

the MINION and Ana like this.
  15. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

I think the weapon sounds are much more realistic. The MW weapons do not sound anything remotely like the real weapons. In MWR it sounds much better.

Check from 2:15 onwards

Gisbourne, CmD and OTe like this.
  16. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

Wrong.
    Wrong.

CoD Infinite Warfare Standard (without CoD4 Remastered) 48,99€
    https://www.amazon.de/Call-Duty-Inf...sr=1-2&keywords=call+of+duty+infinite+warfare

CoD Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (with CoD4 Remastered) 59,99€
    https://www.amazon.de/Call-Duty-Inf...sr=1-1&keywords=call+of+duty+infinite+warfare

German Amazon Marketplace
    Don't know whats dat **** on Steam.....

17. Tired Panda

Tired Panda Registered

I do not much care about sounds, but weapon are remastered -> I was pointing out that the shooting aparature is very similiar to the one from MW3. Look at that fire rate of AK or Deagle. Pretty big bullpoop. I can't imagine that I could make this deagle magazine empty in one and half second, like I used to do in Noobmod.
    If I would play games for their realistic aspects, I would never play COD or neither Battlefield. We've got ARMA for this stuff.

18. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Conclusion: MWR is only €11. If only they would sell it separately ... :rolleyes:

OTe, the MINION, ElementX and 3 others like this.
  19. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

No dedi servers. P2P ...

20. KonZone

KonZone Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

Nope, MWR is basically a separate game. You can even choose to install the multiplayer separately which is only 20 GB.

Some important things about the game: FPS is capped at 90, you can only change between 16 different sensitivities (1,2,3...16) and viewmodel is awful big. The game feels like playing with 150 ping, probably beacause of some anti lag stuff (it doesn't let you see your ping though). It's got random lags even with GTX 1080 on low settings (it varies a lot from person to person), the game even crashed my PC when I was tinkering in the graphics settings in the main menu and it disabled my soundcard and network card. After tabbing out it will set the game to windowed (if you have multiple monitors they will be black while playing in fullscreen) and after tabbing out, the game couldn't be opened again most of the time. They also made the lean feature almost pointless since you can barely move with it. The weapon animations are pretty close to the original ones, but for some weapons they feel very different. The game modes are same as on cod4 console with the same ruleset, S&D is mr4 and max players in a game is 18. There is fog and some wierd lighting effect everywhere making it very hard to actually see the enemy.

It basically feels like a bad console port, and so far the only positive reviews I've seen are by people comming from BO3... It does not feel like the older CoD games which were a bit arcade like and more competitive. And of course, no dedicated servers, mod tools or even a console. I also can't wait to see how it will be after a while when the cheats start spreading, I doubt the anti-cheat will be very helpful.

OTe, DigiTron, Blade and 4 others like this.