• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD 4: Modern Warfare Remasterd on the way?

Why the people who wouldnt like that cod which is futuristic will they buy this cod? it is stupid because my personal opinion is that after cod bo2 cod is **** (i played bo3 in 1 hour the multiplayer was boring) this cod even will be more futuristic than others i wont pay 80 euros for this cod only for cod 4 remastered (will be the same with beter graphics i think that only different thing it is that there wont be dedicated servers)

FORCE

Registered
Why the people who wouldnt like that cod which is futuristic will they buy this cod? it is stupid because my personal opinion is that after cod bo2 cod is **** (i played bo3 in 1 hour the multiplayer was boring) this cod even will be more futuristic than others i wont pay 80 euros for this cod only for cod 4 remastered (will be the same with beter graphics i think that only different thing it is that there wont be dedicated servers)
Why you don't like multyplayer? With the parkour option it's really fun. Dunno why everyone complains about new cod. If you tried new BO3 campaign you would know it's one od the best in the years. You have a lot of freedom, you can be male or female. It's good.

Why you don't like multyplayer? With the parkour option it's really fun. Dunno why everyone complains about new cod. If you tried new BO3 campaign you would know it's one od the best in the years. You have a lot of freedom, you can be male or female. It's good.
i didnt said anything bad i only said that i was boring after 1 hour when i learned parkour movements i think that activision on cod 4 remastered wont be multiplayer because if they do multiplayer on co4 remastered there wont be many players on infinity warfare if you played bo3 you would know that the game is bad optimized i tell you one guy in steam with gtx 970 4 gb told me that he got drops 210 FPS to 60 my laptop is **** and sometimes i get 60 fps

Last edited:

FORCE

Registered
Lmao 60 fps on AAA games is desired. If it drops from 210 to 60 thats not a problem tho.
And you could't learn to parkour like a pro. But everyone had his own opinion ;) btw if I could move like this:

you know now force if you want to play on ultra with more than 60 fps you need gtx 960 or 970 it is bad for one gtx 970 because 60 fps it is normal for gtx 960

l

For real wtf... where hawe you saw it?
i dont remember but bo3 his size is 70 gb i think that 90 gb is infinity warfare and cod 4 idk but 90 gb is for sure i havent problem i have 500gb free :D but my pc is ****
Dedicated servers confirmed, old movement system (I guess they mean the strafing etc.) confirmed aswell...
This might be a good game after all.
But without 250 fps zoid :p