1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cod 4 lag asf

Discussion in 'Problems & Solutions' started by Mr.Banana, Jun 17, 2017 at 3:17 AM.

1. Mr.Banana

Mr.Banana Registered

usually the lag is from high ping or u have a shi**y pc but i am running the game on 175 fps and my ping is 80-90 and there is a ******** lag like when u press A it goes like crazyyy,and that pisses me off,any ideas,

P.S: i dont have any other programs opened in the backround

2. Blade

Blade Official noob Banrighted Donator

High ping doesnt always mean lag. Lag is caused by packet drop or fluctuating ping. Try this command: /cg_drawlagometer 1
    lagometer.jpg
    Green line is your ping, you can also have spikes there what will cause you choppy movement
    Take a look at this and write here what you see on yours

This is how mine looks:
    lago.jpg

But when there is a thunderstorm, I get a lot of red lines and its unplayable. Sometimes router restart helps. Its always isp related(red lines)

lifeboy, __Aboody__, Trobon and 2 others like this.
  3. Mr.Banana

Mr.Banana Registered

i got number 2 in ur attachment there,and sometimes i get like red spikes as shown in number 5,and yea i restart my router and it goes fine for a while but it gets shitty again,so whatcha wanna say is that the lagometer shows me if its laggy bcs of the inernet or bcs of fps right ?

4. Hybrid

Hybrid Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

Your internet. There are some programs that could fix the issue. Try cfos speed or something.

You can use /cg_drawfps 1 to make sure your fps are stable

5. Blade

Same thing happened to me after I updated cod4 to latest cod4x patch. My fps dropped to 115 and I had this yellow stuff all the time. After I removed the update it went back to normal. It seems they fixed it because I updated again a month later and it was fine. Have you updated your game to latest update?

6. I-ROCK

I-ROCK Registered

@Blade what about this ? is it good ? or what ? :oops:

[​IMG]

7. Blade

Yes, its good. Yellow spikes are bad. This tiny yellow dots are probably because of ping 95 so its fine

8. Akkordmef

Akkordmef Banrighted Banrighted Donator

9. Defcon 5 gaming

Defcon 5 gaming Registered

80 ping! Lucky you. I recently upgraded from a 2 mb/s line to wireless internet at 40 mb/s max. With that, my ping on the servers is around 210-220. The lag is so bad. eg. I run around a corner on my screen and people snipe and kill me while I am still turning on enemy killcam.

ElementX likes this.