• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

cod 4 lag asf

usually the lag is from high ping or u have a shi**y pc but i am running the game on 175 fps and my ping is 80-90 and there is a ******** lag like when u press A it goes like crazyyy,and that pisses me off,any ideas,

P.S: i dont have any other programs opened in the backround

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
High ping doesnt always mean lag. Lag is caused by packet drop or fluctuating ping. Try this command: /cg_drawlagometer 1
lagometer.jpg
Green line is your ping, you can also have spikes there what will cause you choppy movement
Take a look at this and write here what you see on yours

This is how mine looks:
lago.jpg

But when there is a thunderstorm, I get a lot of red lines and its unplayable. Sometimes router restart helps. Its always isp related(red lines)

High ping doesnt always mean lag. Lag is caused by packet drop or fluctuating ping. Try this command: /cg_drawlagometer 1
View attachment 5847
Green line is your ping, you can also have spikes there what will cause you choppy movement
Take a look at this and write here what you see on yours

This is how mine looks:
View attachment 5848

But when there is a thunderstorm, I get a lot of red lines and its unplayable. Sometimes router restart helps. Its always isp related(red lines)
i got number 2 in ur attachment there,and sometimes i get like red spikes as shown in number 5,and yea i restart my router and it goes fine for a while but it gets shitty again,so whatcha wanna say is that the lagometer shows me if its laggy bcs of the inernet or bcs of fps right ?

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
i got number 2 in ur attachment there,and sometimes i get like red spikes as shown in number 5,and yea i restart my router and it goes fine for a while but it gets shitty again,so whatcha wanna say is that the lagometer shows me if its laggy bcs of the inernet or bcs of fps right ?
Your internet. There are some programs that could fix the issue. Try cfos speed or something.

You can use /cg_drawfps 1 to make sure your fps are stable

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
Same thing happened to me after I updated cod4 to latest cod4x patch. My fps dropped to 115 and I had this yellow stuff all the time. After I removed the update it went back to normal. It seems they fixed it because I updated again a month later and it was fine. Have you updated your game to latest update?

80 ping! Lucky you. I recently upgraded from a 2 mb/s line to wireless internet at 40 mb/s max. With that, my ping on the servers is around 210-220. The lag is so bad. eg. I run around a corner on my screen and people snipe and kill me while I am still turning on enemy killcam.