1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cod 4 Demos not saving

Discussion in 'Call of duty' started by Fokit, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Fokit

Fokit Registered

I have a problem with Demos, in game, it's the second time i found cheaters on the server,
    i change to spectator press "\" and then /record [Name of cheater] .... /stoprecord
    When i go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos" i just see a empty folder, nothing there. What might be the problem? User right permissions? or something else?

2. Firework

Firework Senior Admin Senior Admin

go at my computer then at link bar write %appdata% put on this change roaming to local then virtual store/program filesx86/activision/cod4/main/demo

Trobon and Fokit like this.
  3. Fokit

Fokit Registered

Really helpful, Thank you!

4. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

ADD: Another way to make a demo is to bind a key. Open console and type this command /bind key record and to stop recording type this command /bind key stoprecord . example > /bind 2 record and /bind 3 stoprecord . By pressing key 2 u will start to record a demo and by pressing key 3 you will stop recording it. the use of binds will make a demo named demo0000 and every next demo will be named demo0001, 0002 and so on, just make sure to rename them so u know which one is which. you can bind any key u want , just make sure its not in the use by the game commands.

RaFaS, Fokit, OTe and 1 other person like this.
  5. Fokit

Fokit Registered

Useful tip, i will do it for sure! Thank you.

6. Fokit

Fokit Registered

I can't use num Pad for binds?

7. OTe

OTe WaW Section Game Admin Donator

The top row surely work eg. F5, F6 etc.

8. Fokit

Fokit Registered

Ooooh ^^ Got ya! Ty