1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas , happy about that ?!?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by R!sE, Nov 28, 2013.

1. R!sE

R!sE JFF`s Barbie!

Hey guys ,

Soon its Christmas , are u looking forward ?! :')

Greetz R!sE

2. orihime

orihime Registered

yea very.....cant wait to go back home and see my family and i might go to japan for a week as well :D so you see i cant wait for christmas.. :)

3. R!sE

R!sE JFF`s Barbie!

Nice :) Ouh Yes , i cant wait , too :p :')

4. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

I'm not 12 to look forward to it. Now it is just a pain in the ass. And why the **** are you brining it up,it's still November.

5. R!sE

R!sE JFF`s Barbie!

Still 26 days :')

6. Yabwon

Yabwon Senior Admin Senior Admin Donator

No and no.

7. FOOL

FOOL Registered

I hate Christmas xD I just like for candies, shortbread, marzipan....are very good haha :p

8. orihime

orihime Registered

hahah nice one anubis :p

9. Psycho

Psycho Troll master trolled by Admins

Im 27 in 2 months ... and I love Christmas ... Biggest Chatolic holiday , so Im reall happy about it, always happy to spend that day with my loved ones :)

10. JSJanka

JSJanka Registered

Lol Yab. That's some Christmas spirit! xD

For me, Christmas gonna be sitting and doing schoolwork most probably... so I might kinda join the negative side on this one xD

11. leno

leno Registered

Same as zlaja :) Love Christmas best time of the year :)

12. R!sE

R!sE JFF`s Barbie!

I Agree :') :D

13. DasBaoz

DasBaoz Registered

Christmas sucks. Just some overhyped holiday, when people buy unnecessary stuff and use the holiday as another excuse to get completely shitfaced. This year I am gonna celebrate it alone, with my only present, a bottle of Jack.

14. R!sE

R!sE JFF`s Barbie!

Nice One DasBaoz :') Good idea :D

15. Guarnere

Guarnere Member Member

That's because Christmas has been severely commercialized. It are the orignal roots of Christmas that matter to me and that also includes being together with family and friends for a couple of days. I don't like the overhyped holiday either, but I just ignore it and enjoy the real meaning of Christmas instead. So yes, I'm looking very much forward to it! :)

Guarnere

16. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

Mans best friend,bravo.

17. snipeexpert

snipeexpert Registered

Love Christmas because is the time when my dad returns from his work in Russia and i cant wait to see him

18. LightKnight

LightKnight Registered

Simple solution.... There is just no Christmas here, none even mentions it, none celebrates it here.

19. HakunaRunner

HakunaRunner Registered

really? :O