• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chess

gg. ya knew i did a blunder but it was too late. i never played rappid chess always played with atleast 2hr clock in school or tournaments. but that kind of time is boring while playing online. anyway will try 30 mins or 40 mins next time

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Senior Admin
It really adds a new dimension to the game, because people can decide to temporarily cooperate and, for example, put you in checkmate in 3 moves, without you being able to react. Or one player gives you a check and then the others start capturing your pieces, since you have to respond to the check and cannot defend. Plus, everyone tries to rush their pawns to the 8th rank (= the center) to promote to a queen. :D

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Senior Admin
Lmao, I got banned from chess.com for allegedly cheating xD They are unwilling to provide me any evidence "for the sake of the effectiveness of their cheat detection system", but I'm guessing it's because I beat a 2000 rated player and he probably reported me. I played a nearly perfect game and he blundered a piece. Apparently, my performance was "statistically and humanly impossible", whatever that means. I guess I'll take it as a compliment :D

Yabwon

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Donator
Lmao, I got banned from chess.com for allegedly cheating xD They are unwilling to provide me any evidence "for the sake of the effectiveness of their cheat detection system", but I'm guessing it's because I beat a 2000 rated player and he probably reported me. I played a nearly perfect game and he blundered a piece. Apparently, my performance was "statistically and humanly impossible", whatever that means. I guess I'll take it as a compliment :D
Everyone know You're a cheater... ;)

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Never forget this: "I can't do that, so that means no one else can. That means you aren't able to do it, then it's simple: YOU ARE CHEATING."

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Hahahahaha..
Sorry I can't help but laugh.. Hahaha