1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CGAC Banwave - March 2017

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by Bauer, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Bauer

Bauer Member Member Warteam Member

Some Good news
    and for those that say CG is full of cheaters.... house cleaned :)

"After getting contacted by several players and admins about deteriorating conditions of community here, I decided to come back and take out the trash once again.

Special message goes to all the players that are planning to buy some kind of private cheat in future; consider that there is no such thing as undetected cheat, the same way as there is no such thing as unbypassable anticheat which will catch them all. The way 99% of these private cheat providers work is through misleading advertisement. Their developers all know these things the same way as I do, but the problem is they would not sell their hacks if it says 80% undetected, undetected for DEAD anticheats or simply undetected until some admin goes thoroughly through the logs."

[​IMG]

In the end, you will get caught, sooner or later..

Full Article/Source and Wall of Idiots: CyberGamer

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    ElementX, Sammy, Uriel and 3 others like this.
  2. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

Just found the name impegz on this wall. He did cod fragmovies and was a friend of nhatlam i believe.his ban is for macro/autoclicker. Gone to his profile> recent posts. He basicly said that he whould not cheat in cod4 and this ban is wrong applied because the program found his csgo bhop scripts. A cheater will be a cheater

Uriel likes this.
  3. Bauer

Bauer Member Member Warteam Member

some people would sell even their own asses for fame

Uriel and Hybrid like this.
  4. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

I remember: ~REMI~,Vazykkz, Gip$y and daNjii - they were banned on JFF.WarServer1... - No Comment

Most of those names sounds familliar...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017