• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Car accident

Psycho

Troll master trolled by Admins
lots of u already know but for those that dont know .... I had a car accident today. My car is tottaled, no hope for it and Im lucky im writing this message for u my friends. I was coming back from work and the guy in golf5 was owertaking trailer truck but he didnt see me coming from other side so he crashed at me ,,, he was driving arround 120 when he crashed at me so Im more than happy im alive.... Its like God was on my side today, im injured but nothing too bad,,, few scars on my face, one scar on my hand, and few bruses on my legs .... I went to hospital so chey check me out but all is good ... I hope we have a lot more years playing COD together .... love you guys ,,, yours =[JFF]=ZlajA

Yabwon

Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Donator
********, good to see you writing in one piece! Take care man, a car is nothing... health is the most important!

Psycho

ofc man, im SOOOO HAPPY im ok ,,, gonna buy a new car when insurance pay me ,,, the worst think is when u get in an accident and u did nothing wrong ,,, just because of some guy that is in a hurry :/

Yabwon

Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Donator
zlaja1987 said:
ofc man, im SOOOO HAPPY im ok ,,, gonna buy a new car when insurance pay me ,,, the worst think is when u get in an accident and u did nothing wrong ,,, just because of some guy that is in a hurry :/
Trust me, I know something about this ;)

Oh Zlaja mate I am so happy to hear it ended like that!!!
Hope your recovery will be fast and that tomorrow u will feel ok (the day after is when the body digest what happen and it start to hurt).

And please dont write CAR ACCIDENT any more!!! hate to se that.

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Retired Admin
I see a disturbing trend developing here:

Imagine time on the x-axis, frequency of car accidents on the y-axis...

Luckily you survived :) Let's all drive a little more 'defensively' as it's called ;)

Psycho

gamma i love ur mathematic-statistic sence of humour :D im ok, and c ya tomorrow ingame ofc ... now off to bed ... bb till tomorrow :)

IedU

Winter has come.
Again.
Days without car accidents in the community : [34] -> [0]

Recover fast mate! And please guys, let's go on foot or by bike more often ^^