1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't connect

Discussion in 'Problems & Solutions' started by The_sky_was_pink, Jan 13, 2018.

1. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

I just found out that in the list of selected servers, the only server on which I played was replaced by another one. When you try to add again, the same server is added again. When I try to go directly through the \ connect command, I am attached to this d43
    shot0026.jpg

Lyzone likes this.
  2. REM

REM 48 65 6c 6c 6f 21

Ok what happens when you delete it from favs list?

Try this go to Program Files>Activision>COD4 and find a file named "servercache" and rename/delete it.

3. Lyzone

Lyzone Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander Member Warteam Member

HOLY SH*T I JUST HAD THE SAME ISSUE.

I restarted the game and it fixed it. No idea, maybe sometime I played on D43 and it edited something in game files, but I dont remember ever doing so. If you add to favorites server 3 it adds D43 if you connect through console it connects to the D43. I think these cucks are poaching our players (?) No idea.

IPs of the servers are totally different, JFF is like 176. D43 86. and it only happened when I tried to connect or add to favorites our server3. I tried with others and everything worked fine.

So yeah, delete the server from the list, ALT-F4 from the game and try adding JFF again. See if it works.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    REM and The_sky_was_pink like this.
  4. The_sky_was_pink

I think its some sort of worm adware that replaces one server with another. Your advice does not work. I already tried it earlier.
    I will solve this problem by uninstall and loading new one thru steam. Previously i have used cracked copy of game, with cod4x.me mode. If this problem apears with not only me JFF will lose piece of online, cause i didnt find solutions of this problem. Yesterday's evening i was playing everything was fine, then i went to sleep, in morning in favs of game JJF #3 already have been replaced by d43.And other ways to ad or join JFF i didnt find

Lyzone likes this.
  5. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

im guessing Kevinos left AR51 and went to D43, well, there you have it, old dog with new tricks.

The_sky_was_pink and redzYe like this.
  6. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

If you have probs with ingame fav list why you dont use a software like hlsw where you can put favs from all games in? I never use the ingame fav llist, ever used xfire, hlsw or own lists xD

7. The_sky_was_pink

Now i cant check but i suppose it wouldnt help cos it didnt works directly from console command "/connect 176.9.54.140:28906"
    p.s. i play only 2 games, cod4mw and one more browser game. cod i play only one serv - 3. no reason to me of using special program to connect one serv in one game ))

ElementX and REM like this.