• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can't connect

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
I just found out that in the list of selected servers, the only server on which I played was replaced by another one. When you try to add again, the same server is added again. When I try to go directly through the \ connect command, I am attached to this d43
shot0026.jpg

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
HOLY SH*T I JUST HAD THE SAME ISSUE.

I restarted the game and it fixed it. No idea, maybe sometime I played on D43 and it edited something in game files, but I dont remember ever doing so. If you add to favorites server 3 it adds D43 if you connect through console it connects to the D43. I think these cucks are poaching our players (?) No idea.

IPs of the servers are totally different, JFF is like 176. D43 86. and it only happened when I tried to connect or add to favorites our server3. I tried with others and everything worked fine.

So yeah, delete the server from the list, ALT-F4 from the game and try adding JFF again. See if it works.

Last edited:

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
Ok what happens when you delete it from favs list?

Try this go to Program Files>Activision>COD4 and find a file named "servercache" and rename/delete it.
I think its some sort of worm adware that replaces one server with another. Your advice does not work. I already tried it earlier.
I will solve this problem by uninstall and loading new one thru steam. Previously i have used cracked copy of game, with cod4x.me mode. If this problem apears with not only me JFF will lose piece of online, cause i didnt find solutions of this problem. Yesterday's evening i was playing everything was fine, then i went to sleep, in morning in favs of game JJF #3 already have been replaced by d43.And other ways to ad or join JFF i didnt find

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
If you have probs with ingame fav list why you dont use a software like hlsw where you can put favs from all games in? I never use the ingame fav llist, ever used xfire, hlsw or own lists xD

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
If you have probs with ingame fav list why you dont use a software like hlsw where you can put favs from all games in?
Now i cant check but i suppose it wouldnt help cos it didnt works directly from console command "/connect 176.9.54.140:28906"
p.s. i play only 2 games, cod4mw and one more browser game. cod i play only one serv - 3. no reason to me of using special program to connect one serv in one game ))

-Ho-Oh-

Need help..

I cant connect to jff servers .. i deleted them from favorite list but when i add them again it looks like this -
jff.png

i only can connect in gungame server.
And, when i type Server #3 Ip address, They add Server 4 .. When i type Server #2 ip address they add server 1..
idk whats is going on..

Any Solution?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
download this file in ur main game folder and unrar it. then run the game and add new gg server in the list, i cant find the new ip :)
enter the game, hit refresh and check to see if any of your search filter is messed up, it should be favorites to source and game mod : all.

Attachments

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
download this file in ur main game folder and unrar it. then run the game and add new gg server in the list, i cant find the new ip :)
enter the game, hit refresh and check to see if any of your search filter is messed up, it should be favorites to source and game mod : all.
I actually already had him do this last night and he said it didn't work, we tried alot of different things actually but nothing helped..