• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can't connect to server

faceoff

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Donator
Hey guys. From Yesterday there is some problem with CoD5WaW Server1. Can't connect, just awaiting connection...
Restarted game, pc, addon and still nothing. pls help.

The_sky_was_pink

Tiny Hippo
Donator
Yeah, same problem, it appeared yesterday at night, somthing happens and many player just move from serv1 to serv 2 (or what number of hardcore). Same thing now wait for connection, timeout expired.

Same here... since a couple of days ago, every now and then I can't connect, I just have the "awaiting connection" countdown going. It does so only sometimes, I can't get what triggers this. Any tip?

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
Same here... since a couple of days ago, every now and then I can't connect, I just have the "awaiting connection" countdown going. It does so only sometimes, I can't get what triggers this. Any tip?
It's good, but only for a certain time.

Shaikan

FAPRighted
same here just jumped on cod after some days break from it and awaiting connection on both soft and HC
so thats the reason why theres no so much peoples on soft xd

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
the restart probably works until the next map or smth. other servers only allow original keys, maybe its a scare tactics from activision.

First you know Im german so plz excuse if my english isn't pefect.

I thought the same. Activision tries to ruin the cracked gamer users. The question is. Why this server needs an log in at activision at all? For listing in the ingame browser? The most players uses gametracker to find a good server. On cod4 the jffs are not findable via ingame server browser (if i remember right). Maybe the solution is to block the log in at activision complete.

Just clone the crack tdm sc server. create a temp 3rd crack server for example with 4 slots admin only and play a little bit with it. Thats what i would do.

The massive amount of players smashing the connect and connect button for sure. Recently i was successfully online at some of this "no one can connect bubble". We were only 2 vs 2 primetime/afternoon on upheaval. Suddenly 1 players connects successfull. 3 mins later I cant believe it. The server was complete full.

What I want to say. The players will not give up, so plz do the same and find a solution.

Shaikan

FAPRighted
same here i connect on HC play like 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5 if will be lucky which is kinda boring after while.Then after like 4-5 games i get 300 ping for no reason xd or game crashes or something else happens try to get back on server boom cant connect!
i try out softcore boom cant connect xd.
until we figure out what to do about it i got an idea for those who would like o play waw still.
maybe lets start playing some zombies for fun if you have cracked version of game just get tunngle.
https://www.tunngle.net/en/ its pretty much like gameranger lets u play and set up lan games totally free works good belive me.
so here is instruction how it works if some1 is intrested:
1. you make an account on tunngle.
2. you download that little bastard and install it.
3. you log in on it with your acount on site.
4. you go in room with FPS games in the program and then fun shoters and search for waw a **** ton of people play it too there.
5. you launch ur game go into coop/singleplayer join room or create your own and thats the story.
6. you can get some modded maps which are great fun too :). Oh and ofc we can get on JFF Ts too.

at least its kinda nice alternative o have fun together which always was JFF main goal. I will get it to work even today.

Ps: i hope thundy wont cancel it for advertising xD.

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
I'm searching for a alternate crack for our gameservers, since this isnt working. Its more down then something else.

@Slayer83 Yh normaly it is but somehow this crack seems to connect to activision for the legit players i think. If you find a better one (linux) let me know :)

[jc]VanDamme

Banrighted
Banrighted
I'm searching for a alternate crack for our gameservers, since this isnt working. Its more down then something else.

@Slayer83 Yh normaly it is but somehow this crack seems to connect to activision for the legit players i think. If you find a better one (linux) let me know :)
I know the PDE servers is always packed and I never get problems with there server. But not sure how they run it, thought I'd just pass on the info.

faceoff

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Donator
Hey Greatest Thunder. Why really make a clone like Slayer sais and no Activision connect. All players know this server and will continiue play here. Just try it. Maybe will work.