1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty: World War II

Discussion in 'Music & Video' started by Hanphagard, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Nikolic

Nikolic Kickrighted Kickrighted

To tell you the truth its boring... Friend downloaded the beta and we played but im not inprested cuz its still a 6v6 machmaking sistem, smg there and there but the shotguns are op af with flame shells... Also there were hackers in the beta who knows how it will be when the full game comes out

2. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

lul

3. Nikolic

Yep saw aimlock, wh and i think fullbright or that dude had the luckiest killstreak of his life

4. OTe

5. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

this game feels like a hybrid of cod2 and cod5. They just merged the two games. I dont like the looks of m1a1, they made it ugly now, rest of them look nice, and i noticed they added recoil to ppsh41 and reduced it a bit on type100. Is it just me or did they took out the mg42?

lifeboy and OTe like this.
  6. OTe

I really have a cod2 cod5 rethinking feeling for me as well. The weapons sounds are terribly good, and yee, the MG42 has disappeared from the game. The list of all weapons is here. Maybe this is my first game that I buy.:)

//edit:
    not complete, maybe old.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017 at 11:41 AM
    ElementX and lifeboy like this.
  7. Nikolic

Maybe cuz its the beta who knows