1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Trailer

Discussion in 'Call of duty' started by Bauer, May 4, 2016.

1. Bauer

Bauer Party Organizer Member Warteam Member

What do you think abt the new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer?

Looks like independence day movie in my opinion, but in this case is gonna be a shity game.

Are you gonna buy it and play?​

2. Nikolic

Nikolic Kickrighted Kickrighted

Nah i dont like the game... I dont like the future :p modern or old is good for me :) the only thing im looking for is cod 4 remastered :3

3. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Well, they just completely flied away from reality with this one, this will be a bad game in every other case. Im just worried about next Cod games, you never know what they are able to make yet o_O

Hybrid likes this.
  4. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

I know people who buy all new CoD´s, these people spend $100 on a controller (buy 5 of them), say 30 FPS is enough, think mouse and keyboard is not better for aiming and movement.
    i avoid those people just like i avoid this game.

5. OverDoch

OverDoch Glitch = Autokick

nope

ElementX likes this.
  6. True.north

True.north Kickrighted Kickrighted

This is like going to a brothel, paying madame, going into a room and finding a guy inside that holds a sign "I catch you, I f**k you!" I hate this future stuff! :(

Hybrid likes this.
  7. PrOvokator

PrOvokator Slaps you silly

Well, however shitty it is, if you will want to play cod4 remastered you will need to buy it :/ .

Horrow and Nikolic like this.
  8. Nikolic

Yea but i think in some time it will come out serpret from IW :p

9. Bauer

Bauer Party Organizer Member Warteam Member

at least some good news

Source: Activision

OverDoch, Nikolic and Gisbourne like this.
  10. Mr.Calzoncillo

Mr.Calzoncillo Registered

If i want to play a copy of star wars i would buy star wars battlefront which cost 30 or 40 euros i would buy it only for cod 4 and the fucking kids (did i say that i hate them?) who i am very sure that they will say hack and they will report you because they are noobs. On the new cods almost people are kids who dont know how get a headshot.i would blame sledgehammer games for start that **** saga they have vietnam,world wars snd other things to do no that **** futuristic which play almost all the kids

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Bauer and Nikolic like this.
  11. FORCE

FORCE Registered

Cmon. Haters gonna hate. Dunno why people hate on game if they don't try it.Don't judge the book by it's look. I have to try the game first to see if it looks good. Btw. Cod4 remaster will bring the real money and sad there will be only 10 maps... They probably gonna do DLC for maps haha

12. Jerry

Jerry Registered

Would love to play the COD4 Remastered, but that probably won't happen. Infinite Warfare doesn't seem that interesting to me with this space/future theme.
    But I just don't understand one thing, why didn't they make the COD4R as a separate game? are they really THAT desperate to milk as much money from their players?

ElementX likes this.
  13. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

Well yes, they always want more money ;)

But I think I read somewhere it will be seperate, but at a later date for download. Not 100% though as just rumours, but it would make sense to do this later on, they will milk the money as much as they can.

Gisbourne and Horrow like this.
  14. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Remake is never better than original imo.

OTe and Bauer like this.
  15. Smokva

Smokva Member Member

I read a rumor that they will release CoD4 Remastered separately around March next year or something like that.

16. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Only if they will back PB support for CoD4

17. Mr.Calzoncillo

i tried with bo3 and aw i didnt like it i respect your opininon and yesterday i was very angry with the kids on cod.

FORCE likes this.
  18. Mr.Calzoncillo

yes they should add fairplay and pb to cod4 but they wont do. Activision wants to get money if they put pb on the new two cods they wont get more money because i think that they do the new cods without anticheats systems and then when the next year appears the new cod we will buy it because the old cod it is full of hackers because there arent anticheats systems and there arent dedicated servers.

Uriel likes this.
  19. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

Or they do it like valve, VAC ban wave every once and then so hackers need to buy the game again. waves not too close so they will cheat again and again. profit inc

Mr.Calzoncillo and ElementX like this.
  20. Nikolic