1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty 2 Nights & NEW Rotation and Settings! #COD2RevivalProject2.0

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 2 : Discussion' started by Guarnere, Sep 19, 2017.

1. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

Well, that little experiment failed > when we decided to let suarez become a member! So, ill just ban this sucker and let G-man do his thing in peace.

Guarnere, lifeboy, OTe and 2 others like this.
  2. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

At this point, forum drama is like a little comedic act. If you let it phase you, then please reevaluate what exactly you're dealing with (usually children).

Progress on the server has been decent, we have gotten many old and new players to return. However, even with a small amount of players, it isn't extremely difficult to push the server into the top 100 in rank. Now that we're in the 80's, subtle changes should show a difference more than they would've in the past. I am not a huge fan of custom maps, there are only a few in general that I would consider acceptable to include. We will keep the snow and dust effects on, as well as the fire. I will completely revise the rotation tonight, reducing some of the custom maps and including more original ones. We may also tweak the game settings (timers, etc.) slightly to make rounds more competitive (Will discuss with @Guarnere). I would like to see some more participation from members from other sections though, we have seen a few here and there but I was hoping for a more collective effort, even if you don't like the game as much (at least spectate).

I'm going to delete the salt mine above so we can keep this thread open and less cluttered for more discussion on the cod2 server.

Tukker, ElementX, Sammy and 4 others like this.
  3. Guarnere

Guarnere Kickrighted Kickrighted

Sounds like a great plan @Ardens!

4. Guarnere

Guarnere Kickrighted Kickrighted

Guys, we really need the community effort growing again. The past week has been really miserable for the server. Please help the COD2 section out and try to play during the specified COD2 nights. I can't join tonight, but that doesn't mean that none of all the other 69 members can join tonight either. If we don't keep up, all the hard work will be lost, and we are going that direction now already.