• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

bye.

Horrow

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah wala away rasty bet xoshm batamam :D bas labar asbaby syasy ta esta namkrdwa :3 :)
pewyst ba xwa 7afyzy naka heshta la dnyaya mawy ;) :D sarkawtw byt hanasa :*

Heimdall

LMG/Sniper-[No]Skiller
well just sad ... never had fun ? hope you just dont mean it this way ...

well very sad to see good luck in reallife keep us in your heart like we keep u ( no h o m o )

Although you left JFF i think this pretty people here will be forever your team mates!!! RL comes first but dont forget the friends you made here! I wana say a big "THANK YOU" because you were the first that helped me when i came to this community's servers(i was under different name that time)!!! Good luck and have fun you got only one life!!!

Although you left JFF i think this pretty people here will be forever your team mates!!! RL comes first but dont forget the friends you made here! I wana say a big "THANK YOU" because you were the first that helped me when i came to this community's servers(i was under different name that time)!!! Good luck and have fun you got only one life!!!
thank you so much, happy for helping u at first time :)

Smokva

Nice to see you owning up to it and being fair. That said, I will miss you for sure! But with or without tag, you can still come to #2 and have fun with us ^^

All the best in life mate!