• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

bye.

Hello JFF community
its very hard and sad to say this but i feel my time has come to an end , its mostly because of university stuffs starting so soon , im not comfortable for being AFK that much like last year (being useless) doing nothing. this community always means something special to me took a part in my heart, i would like to thank all of you , from @Thunder running the server doing most of the work till the last member and any other friend i've known n had a good time with them, i think that i made nice memories with almost all of you ..
sry for anything i have ever said and made you uncomfortable, i should not forget @Syd @Firework @Horrow @Yabwon that helped me much through my time with you. finally i hope this community lasts much longer it was my first and will be my last , never had much fun. you are all great together, thanks for bleving in me and giving me all these rights i tried my best with them . i may come from time to time to know whats happening and how u all doing.
Thanks.

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
No no no no no :(

Ah well, life has a way of requiring us to re-adjust our priorities. As much as we feel sad of you leaving your post, please do not become a stranger <3

I wish the best in life for you mate, please stay safe and come back when you can :) Peace be upon you dear friend :)

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
I hope all the best for you now and in the future my big mountain :) hope you'll stick around when you can, and I can't see any reason why there shouldn't be a seat waiting for you here for if you ever want to return. Good luck friend.